My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• meangirl
    meangirl

I think Alice wrote this to herself.....maybe she copied a page from her diary perhaps...... Thanks for the laughs Alice!!!

• yknot
    yknot
    "Why did you send your picture to a male poster than?"
    It's strange that showing a picture is a violation of the social norm. I don't know...maybe in the Syrian Arab Republic women are covered from head to toe with turbans and the sheets they woke up in, but here in America, women can show their face in public

Ummmm RACHEL.....

I am from Houston originally!

And if you don't discern those type of social understandings than you need to slap your mama for failing you in basic JW and Southern etiquette.

Than again Houston does have white-trash cycling JWs......who drift in and drift out of the truth, granted many of them were from Pasadena. Come to think of it .....that would explain your drug use and immoral ways....

Explains a lot...

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'm already married
    sooner7nc
    . It's not all about that. I'm just choosing to say that part via letter. (controlled environment).

you ain't got no husband and you aint getting laid, is he in his own room taking care of business solo?

you've been posting at 11pm 12midnight 1am and 4am. (in the same nights)

you've been lying about everything since you've been on this board

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

What a horrible, insensitive, callous and cruel 'letter'. How dare you trespass into her life and criticise HER decisions. What gives YOU the right to pass judgement? Didn't anyone ever teach you to respect your elders? I think you need to take a closer look at yourself and make sure you remove the rafter from your own eye before casting judgement on anyone. You've well and truly shown what an unloving person you are.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I hope to goodness that your disgusting letter doesn't push your Aunt over the edge, perhaps suicide...because then you will have blood on your hands. How will you feel then Alice?

• StAnn
    StAnn

Da Cheech, I'm married with children and I post on here in the middle of the night. My husband works night shift. He just got home a few minutes ago.

Sometimes I can't sleep.

Just saying.

St. Ann

• changeling
    changeling

I don't know why I respond to AIW's posts, it's the "train wreck syndrome" I guess... I'm going to try not to in the future...Maybe we should all ignore her...she needs help, but not the kind we give here. Many have posted thoughtful, well reasoned, even kind responses to her in hopes of appealing to her heart and her reasoning abilities. I'm starting to think she has neither. She just wants to dig her heels into her delusions and fight. Can we help her? No. Do we need the aggravation? No. Let's move on to more positive and productive things...

• garyneal
    garyneal

Alice,

If you take nothing else away from this thread at least try to remember this. You've come to a forum where many of its members have been hurt by the people who are suppose to love them because of a religion. A religion that has made their family members feel so self righteous that the can fully justify hurting their family the way that they do.

So you post something on here that makes you appear to be so self righteous that you can no longer be bother to have any associations with that 'sinful' aunt of yours.

What kind of a reaction did you expect?

I thank God my family was never religious and was especially never self righteous.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" You've come to a forum where many of its members have been hurt by the people who are suppose to love them because of a religion. "

Alice rachel knows what she's doing, she don't care about the pain of others, she's here hoping to drive others to the same nut house she's goin' to.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She just wants to dig her heels into her delusions and fight. Can we help her? No. Do we need the aggravation? No. Let's move on to more positive and productive things...

Yep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit