My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• Pootler
    Pootler

Oh wow. You really sent that? I'm very curious as to what made you feel you should send her a letter like this, and what you hoped to achieve.

• Juli
    Juli

Oh.my.god. Did it ever, EVER occur to you to tell her how much you love her and are worried about her? How many fond memories you have and that you want your "auntie" back? That she is family and you will always be there for her????

The letter you wrote is chapter and verse from the mind of a Phairisee. How did Jesus speak to those considered "unclean" in His day?

SHe is of "no use" to you? This statement in a nutshell describes the nature of the problem with the JW heart and soul. God I pity you so, so mcuh. You have so much work to do on becoming a human being.

May you never be in a situation to receive such a letter from someone you love.

Ugh. I need to go take a mental shower now.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Makes you wonder what kind of rafter is up Alice's nose hmm?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Alice, I've never responded to any of your posts, but I'm doing so now because this Scripture immediately sprang to mind.

Matthew 21:31 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. NIV

At one time I displayed the same judgmental spirit as the Pharisees; I didn't like myself or other people very much.

Please examine yourself before letting loose the first arrow.

Peace and love to you.

Syl

• Mary
    Mary
    It's worse for a women over 50 to sleep around and become callous and desensitized. There's no one that thinks you have any practical value as a family member. More like hollow and emotionally deficient. I'm back at the meetings and getting involved with a real family (the Christian congregation). As long as your grossly immoral I'll just write you off as bad association and of no use to me.

You actually sent this to your 50+ year old aunt? You are even more pathetic and psychotic than what I originally thought. What business is it of yours who your aunt sleeps with? You've set yourself up as judge, jury and executioner with regards to your aunt's life. This is particularly pathetic given your own history. Then again, this is probably yet another example of you trying to feel morally superior to someone---anyone else. The fact that you have only recently (within the last couple of weeks) started back to the meetings, yet you have the balls to tell your aunt that she's "of no use" to you, as though you're somehow morally and spiritually so much better? Please. You give yourself far too much credit. You're a hypocrite of the worst kind, yet you have no problem in sitting in judgement on your aunt for her follies. Then again, given your mental history, this shouldn't come as any surprise.

She's become dysfunctional and horrible to be around.

Sounds like it runs in your family. Shouldn't you be more worried about getting some professional help for your own issues, rather than worrying about your aunt?

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

Perhaps your Aunt and Grandparents should "write you off as bad association and have no use for you", since you continue to come to this board and associate with known apostates. Which is the bigger sin? You are such a hypocrite!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Uh... so you copy and paste stuff and call it "your letter"? That resembles no letter I've ever seen. The content is supposed to elicit what reaction from your aunt exactly? Are you trying to help or prove a point? Or helping yourself prove a point? It sure isn't encouraging that for sure.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Where's Alice's replies? I'm just dying to hear them.

Think About It

• changeling
    changeling

That was it? A WT quote? No exchange of news, no expressions of fondness, no questions to find out how she's feeling? Do you really think you've accomplished anything other than to insult and alienate her?

If your purpose was not help her (however misguided) in any way, I can assure your that you failed miserably.

If your purpose was to come accross as judgemental, cold, and deranged you hit the nail on the head.

The god you supposedly worship would be ashamed of you.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I think you should probably be aware, also, that sending hate letters through the mail may be against the law where you are.

Remember the letters sent to me, Alice?

The police investigated, found the sender and charged her. All it takes is for your aunt to feel either harrassed or physically in danger from you.

Where I am, the consequences of sending hate mail are : a $5000 fine and up to 2 years in prison.

Hope the "freedom" to beak off is worth it for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit