The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I can see that for some...

Like The Last Temptation of Christ lots of Christians hated it, I found the Concept fascinating.... What If???

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 1:18- This is how the birth of baby Jesus-God-the-Christ came about. His mother Mary and Joseph had promised to get married. But before they started to live together, it became clear that she was going to have a baby. She became pregnant by the power of the Ghost-God. 19 Her husband Joseph was a godly man. He did not want to put her to shame in public. So he planned to divorce her quietly. 20 But as Joseph was thinking about this, an angel of the Lords appeared to him in a dream. The angel said, "Joseph, son of David, don't be afraid to take Mary home as your wife. The baby inside her is from God-the-Ghost! - RCV

From-http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 1:22- All of this took place to bring about what the Triune Lords had said would happen. They had said through the prophet, 23 "The virgin is going to have a baby. She will give birth to a son. And he will be called Immanuel" which means "the Trinity is with us." - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

What ifs have resulted in the endless sewer of religious dogma, Darth!

(Including "overlapping generations!)

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Absolutely.....

Nobody could have an What If Answer and I think the Generations Of The Past have proving that.

They still can fascinating... even if you don't agree.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I do- buuuuttttt it appears most can't handle What-ifs properly; they confuse them too easily with Facts!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 6:1- Be careful to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them- build big, fancy churches, advertise your Charity Organizations, and pay the officers well, and berate those that don't do as YOU do. If you do, you will have GREAT reward from your Trinity in heaven, and will never end up in Hellfire!- RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 6:9- "This, then, is how you should pray:

" God-the-Father and God-the-Ghost in heaven, hallowed, and forgotten, be Your many, many names,
    10- may Your kingdom come into our hearts, as we serve the Kingdoms of men.
    11- Give us today our three or four wishes.
    12- Forgive us our sins, even tho we don't forgive those of others.
    13- And lead us not into truth, but deliver us from the Jehovah's Witnesses." - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 6:24- ANYONE can serve two or more masters. He will love the one and love the others, or he will be devoted to the one and to all the others. You CAN serve God-the-Father, God-the-Ghost, God-the-Son, man's governments and, of course, Money! - RCV

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

These scripts are awsome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit