The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Daniel 7:13- In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a Man-God, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached God-the-Father and God-the-Ghost, and was led into Their presence. 14 They gave Themselves Their own authority, Their glory and sovereign power They took back. All peoples, nations and men of every language served Them. Their dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and Their kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. - RCV

• Titus
    Titus

I am OK.

I have had some issues here with kicked-out-JWs few days ago....

You don't visit other threads, do you?

If you do... You know then!

Never mind!

I am OK.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Great! Thank you for enduring me!

I hate this site; just come here to ridicule the ridiculers! VERY few thinkers here!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Joel 2:28- And it shall come to pass afterward, that We will POUR OUT Our Ghost-God -upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
    29 and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will We pour out Our God-Ghost. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Joel 2:28- And it shall come to pass afterward, that We will POUR OUT Our Ghost-God -upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
    29 and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will We pour out Our God-Ghost. - RCV

• Chalam
    Chalam

MAD

More Mad

Indeed...

• bohm
    bohm

Chalam, i didnt know you had it in you :-)

TMJW, you cant argue yourself out of a wet paper bag, so your just here spreading nonsense.

• Chalam
    Chalam

bohm Chalam, i didnt know you had it in you :-)

Just administering the patient medicine from his own cupboard ;)

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm145/madentity/?start=all

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks, Chalam- that was cool!

Forgot all about that graphic!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

MAD JW what's up dude???

30 pages.... you must be doing something right? LOL

just stoppped in to say hi!