The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mad Watchtoweroid,

Neither the Holy Ghost nor Jesus nor the Father lose any of their praise, glory, power, honor and authority because you play your word games. Because Jesus addresses only the Father as the true God, you imagine that He was saying that He isn't the true God. How silly! Jesus said He is " the Way, the Truth and the Life." John 14:6 Can one be truer than the Truth? Jesus is inherently true; there never was a time when he was false, which is what your doctrine implies.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Couple more warnings

Revelation 22:18-19 (New International Version)

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Matthew 12:36 (New International Version)

36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Its ALWAYS about Fear in the Trinitarian Fundamentalist world.

Those early Bishops set in motion a Cult that took over the minds of millions, people are waking up everyday to its ill effects.

They make Rutherford look like a whoosey.

Freedom

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Kennison-"because Jesus addresses only the Father as the true God, you imagine that He was saying that He isn't the true God. How silly! "

Mad: Yes- you're VERY silly; he said his Father WAS the ONLY true God.

You churchoids JUST can't TAKE that!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

See: http://www.themadjws.com/howtospeakchurchese.htm to see THEIR definition to "only" and every other biblical term!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Rev 21:1- And I saw a new heaven: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away.
    2- And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, in heaven.
    3- And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of the Triune God is with men, and they will dwell with them, and they shall be the Holy Trinity's people, and Gods themselves shall be with them, and be their Gods.
    4- And the Triune Majesty shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain - except in Hellfire, as always- for the former things are passed away.
    5- And They that sat upon the throne said, Behold, We make all things new. And They said unto me, Write: for these words are church dogma and false. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Rev 20:13- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: all the immortal souls were put BACK into their re-made physical bodies, and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And the re-united immortal souls judged evil, along with Hellfire were cast into the even BIGGER lake of fire. This is the second BBQ. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:16- For in the gospel "He's RISEN!", a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:26- For this cause God feels their vile affections are just FINE: the women who love other women.the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving the Love and Approval of the Triune Majesties. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 3:29- Is the Trinity the Gods of Jews only?Are They not the Gods of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30 since there is only three Gods, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith? - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit