The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm going to ADD that! THANK you!

• theMadJW
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

However, on the 2nd, you lapse into psychobabble.

They have NEVER created their own 'prophecies'- just have had some moronic opinion of some of God's!

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

1 Corinthians 4:6: "I have applied all these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, brothers, that you may learn by us not to go beyond what is written, unless you're the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society."

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: “However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die, but only if he specifically says the magic words 'this is the word of Jehovah.' If he doesn't say those magic words then that prophet has no accountability even though he was full of baloney. So ya see that whether or not this false prophet lives or dies hinges on whether he said the magic words, so you better listen for 'em! And in case you should say in your heart: ‘How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?’ when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak . With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him, provided, of course, that he used the magic words. Again, if he did not use the magic words, he is not accountable for what he said and he can make up any ol' thing he wants with impunity .’

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Nice try- but completely vain.

Hereya go, Casper-

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

That's as close as they get to ADMITTING they are just guessing- as we ALL are!

Buttttt- that is not EVIL- just stupid, and INdiscreet!

The Faithful and INdiscreet Slave! heh

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Matthew 28:19-20: "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, the son, the holy spirit, and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society."

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Didn't you mean your namesake: Casper the Friendly Ghost-God?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

C'mon, Casper- I used ONE of your mock scriptures- gimme some MORE that are TRUTHFUL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit