The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Cor 2:11- For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's Ghost-Soul within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of the Holy Trinity except the Ghost-God. 12 We have not received the ghost of the world but the Ghost-God who is one of three Gods, that we may understand what the Sacred Trinity has freely given us. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Cor 2:11- For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's Ghost-Soul within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of the Holy Trinity except the Ghost-God. 12 We have not received the ghost of the world but the Ghost-God who is one of three Gods, that we may understand what the Sacred Trinity has freely given us. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Corinthians 11:2-3- .... But We want YOU to know that the head of every man is Jesus God-the-Christ; in turn the head of a woman is the man; in turn the head of God-the-Christ is God-the-Father. - RVC

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    Kurt- "Whack" is right; you're a whackjob.

I've critically studied translations for over 30 years, and by saying that you show you have done VERY little!

Okay, so you want to slander me. That proves nothing about me, yet demonstrates that you do not have a Biblically trained conscience. If you want to demonstrate that the New World Paraphrase is actually a translation, then give me the names of the credible scholar or scholars who translated it.

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW I TOLD you before! u-ruach elohim = wind, breath of god

Quite correct, not a single word which means "active" or "force".

The NWT is so incorrect at Gen 1:2 that even it does not use the words "active" or "force" subsequently for ruwach

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Chalam, why'd you cut off my reply?

Since the masses have been COMPLETELY dumbed down by CHURCHianity into thinking it is a Nameless Ghost God, the brothers translated it CORRECTLY for easy understanding.

If air is NOT active IT IS NOT WIND! If one does not breathe, is not active, the air is NOT BREATH. It's the active element concering God's Wind/Breath that is captured in the ancient Hebrew!

Kurt- you don't even know what "slander' means...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Corinthians 11:2-3- .... But We want YOU to know that the head of every man is Jesus God-the-Christ; in turn the head of a woman is the man; in turn the head of God-the-Christ is God-the-Father. - RVC

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Cor 12:3- Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by God-the-Ghost calleth Jesus God accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus God are the Lords, but by the God-the-Ghost. - RCV ( http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm )

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

2 Cor 3:17- Now God-the-Son is God-the-Ghost: and where God-the-Ghost is, and God-the-Son is, there is liberty. -RCV

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    Kurt- you don't even know what "slander' means...

That is an unsubstantiated claim, and an evasion of the question. Please present the credentials of those persons involved in producing the New World Rendering of the scriptures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit