The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    Great! Thank you for enduring me!
    I hate this site; just come here to ridicule the ridiculers! VERY few thinkers here!

Well... Looking at the quality of your work (and who did most of the posting) in the last 29 pages, you shouldn't be to upset. You're not helping.

If you leave, the % of thinkers will go up and the % of stinkers will go down.

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW Thanks, Chalam- that was cool!

Forgot all about that graphic!

I enjoyed this one too :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7424976/Image-of-Jesus-appears-in-a-frying-pan.html

Image of Jesus 'appears in a frying pan'

An image of Jesus has appeared in burned bacon fat at the bottom of a frying pan, it has been claimed.

Published: 7:30AM GMT 12 Mar 2010

Jesus in frying pan Toby Elles described the image as a 'miracle'

Toby Elles, 22, made the discovery after burning the food when he fell asleep while cooking.

After lifting off the scorched bacon Mr Elles, from Salford, Lancs, could not believe his eyes when the Christlike image stared back at him.

Mr Elles, a cashier for Halifax Bank, said: "I fell asleep cooking some bacon and it had burned this face onto the pan, it's some kind of miracle.

"If it wasn't for the smoke of the bacon burning this onto the pan it could have been a very bad situation, perhaps someone's looking over me.

"My housemates and I had a few beers earlier in the evening I thought I would snack before going to bed and as it was cooking I decided to take a rest on the couch.

"When I woke up about an hour later the room was full of smoke.

"Luckily we have an electric hob so I just turned off the heat, but then I lifted up the bacon and there was JC looking back at me.

"I'm not going to scrub it clean though, just in case I get struck by lightning, it's going to take pride of place on a wall instead.

"It's become quite a talking point for people who come round to the house and I have even thought I might get a glass cabinet to put it in.

"I'm going to keep it for the rest of my life, perhaps it can watch over me."

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Good to seeya again, Darth- whereya been hidin?

And Chalam- you're SCARING me; I think I'm starting to like you- in a non-faggot sorta way! heh

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 1:1- A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham, and God-the-Son of Himself. -RCV

• Chalam
    Chalam

And Chalam- you're SCARING me; I think I'm starting to like you- in a non-faggot sorta way! heh

Cool! The love of Jesus will get you, just like the dude with the frying pan :)

Matt 1:1- A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham, and God-the-Son of Himself. -RCV

Indeed.

John 8:58 (New International Version)

58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Matthew 22:41-46 (New International Version)

Whose Son Is the Christ
    41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 "What do you think about the Christ [ a ] ? Whose son is he?"
    "The son of David," they replied.

43 He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him 'Lord'? For he says,
    44 " 'The Lord said to my Lord:
    "Sit at my right hand
    until I put your enemies
    under your feet." ' [ b ] 45 If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?" 46 No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Footnotes:
    1. Matthew 22:42 Or Messiah
    2. Matthew 22:44 Psalm 110:1

John 1:1 (New International Version)

The Word Became Flesh
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I seem to be hooked on these Movie threads so many great Movies.

It's Like walking down memory lane haha.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

One of the Movies I love was Dogma.

Have you ever seen it?

Love the take On the Angels and Demons....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Dogma was too painful for me to enjoy, Darth- making fun of God and Christ is too much for me!

Remeber the "Rapture"? heh-

1 Thess 4:16-For God Jesus shall descend from heaven with a shout, the Master Ventriloquest, mimicking the voice of the archangel, and with his own trumpet: and the dead in Christ shall be pulled from Heaven! 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be Raptured with them in the clouds, to meet the Lords in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lords.- RCV

• theMadJW
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 1:16- Jacob was the father of Joseph. Joseph was the husband of Mary. And Mary gave birth to the baby-God Jesus, who is called the Christ. Thus Mary became the Mother of God. (ONE of them !) - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit