The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Also, notice what MadJW states regarding the Trinity: "So, here we are supposed to believe in a 'Truth' that cannot be understood nor proven! "

I agree with MadJW 100% on this one. The Trinity is a stupid doctrine that can't be proven and makes no sense. Period.

BUT (and it's a big but...he hee) MadJW lacks the courage to take her line of reasoning to its logical conclusion. Specifically, MadJW would have us believe that there exists a supreme being that was never created, but has always existed. This is another "truth" that cannot be understood or proven. However, MadJW believes in this "truth" wholeheartedly. Just another example of hypocrisy by religious fundamentalists. JWs are just like every other fundamentalist religion--hypocritical, deceitful, and deluded.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm IMPRESSED, Casper! You almost show signs of thinking!

You must LOVE the RCV, then!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey Casper- I'm not female- as if that matters,either!

So, you can't take something that laways existed w?o beginning and end?

You must deny the existance of "outer space"!

Think the Earth is Flat, too?

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Notice how MadJW again attempts to deflect the issue. His pride gets the better of him because he can't simply admit that he has a double standard.

The facts are simple. MadJW (rightfully) ridicules Trinitarians for believing in something they cannot understand or comprehend. Simultaneously, MadJW believes in something that he cannot (and no human can) comprehend--namely an omnipotent god who was never created but has always existed. Talk about a "mystery"! That makes the Trinity look like child's play.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Notice how Casper even ACTS like a Ghost- ignoring my questions?

I'M impressed...not

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Genesis 2: 24- Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be a Duinity, one person revealed in Two ways, two essences.. - RCV

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

*sigh* I guess MadJW's pride simply got the better of him. Still refusing to admit his double standard. Oh well, that's a common trait of religious fundamentalists.

While we're on the subject of making up fake Bible verses, how about this one--from the New World Translation 2010 edition!

Matthew 24:34: "truly I say to you, people whose lives overlap with this generation will not pass away until all these things occur."

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

1 John 4:1: "Do not believe every inspired expression except for those from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, but test the inspired expression unless it came from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society to see whether it is from God, for many false prophets have come into the world."

• AwSnap
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey, Casper- I concur! That sure IS coprolite!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit