Worldly Shunning

by alice.in.wonderland 156 Replies latest jw experiences

• sherah
    sherah
    AIW - I answer plenty of questions and I've thoroughly answered your questions.

AIW, I'm very interested in your answers to questions below as it relates to the topic at hand. I'm sure it was a minor oversight on your part. Upholding the truth on these threads is hardwork, I applaud your efforts. Again, I've listed them below for your attention.

Do you have special dispensation from the GB?
    Is there new light allowing baptized JW's to associated with DF'd persons? Why do you so in opposition to your faith's 'administrators'?

Now it's your turn to tell us how the practice of shunning does not apply to you.
  • Mary
    Mary
    Alice in La-la-land said: I've asked you several times to define your religious beliefs aside from venting your usual anti-JW rhetoric and I have received no response.

I answered your question weeks ago. You asked me if I believed in God and I said 'yes'. I did not elaborate any further, simply because at the present, I have no affiliation with any specific religion and am not sure what I believe right now. But don't worry Alice. As soon as my religious beliefs are concrete, you'll be the first to know.

This is the first time I've heard an "ex-Jehovah's Witness" reenact the fearful mindset that firmly believes human beings deserve to go to hell and goes as far as to wish it on a member of the Governing Body.

If that's the first time you've heard of this, then you must not read much.

The "if there is a life after this one" statement confirms what I stated earlier: You are no different than anyone else who is up the existential creek without a paddle or prayer book, not knowing where you came from or where you're headed.

LMAO! And where exactly are you headed Alice? You profess to believe this is The Truth yet you don't attend meetings or go out in Field Service? I guess that means that you and me are in the same boat eh?

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in Hellfire. I'd never wish anyone a permanent fate at Armageddon or a sentence to burn indefinitely.

I really couldn't care less what YOU wish on someone Alice, since you are not a Jehovah's Witness. You're a hypocrite. For all the pain and misery that Ted Jackass Jaracz caused thousands of innocent people by his pathetic stand on letting pedophiles get away with their disgusting behaviour, I truly do hope he does burn in Hell if there is one. If you don't like what I say, too bad.

Now enough about Teddie and hellfire. Since you claim that you answer the questions put to you on this site, let's focus your attention on sherah's question to you above. Care to answer her or are you just going to continue to ignore her and then bleat on about me and my lack of faith?

• Twitch
    Twitch

:)

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“I really couldn't care less what YOU wish on someone Alice, since you are not a Jehovah's Witness. You're a hypocrite. For all the pain and misery that Ted Jackass Jaracz caused thousands of innocent people by his pathetic stand on letting pedophiles get away with their disgusting behaviour, I truly do hope he does burn in Hell if there is one. If you don't like what I say, too bad.”

Two seconds of thinking should tell you a supernatural dimension called Hell will never exist outside of your imagination. I don't care what you say about Ted Jaracz because I know it's not true.

Examining the Watchtower's Child Abuse Policy: Exposing the Myths

Unlike you I'm very concrete in my beliefs. I attended the meeting last night and I'm attending the district assembly this weekend. You can find concrete evidence for the existence of God. By the things you say, I see inherent hatred towards Jehovah's Witnesses. It doesn't bother me because I know it's misguided and there's no reason for it. If you don't feel this way you should stop saying these things. It may be that hate is in your nature. There are plenty of bitter people out there. Considering you used to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I for one am trying to figure out where this crap is coming from. I'll answer sherah's dull questions when I get home from work.

• Twitch
    Twitch

lol

I attended the meeting last night and I'm attending the district assembly this weekend.

Will you be honest enough to tell them where you've been posting recently?

I'll answer sherah's dull questions when I get home from work.

LOL. I'll believe this when I see it. Can't wait for the spin,...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

AIW: "I'd never wish anyone a permanent fate at Armageddon..."

You are such a liar. Or have you blocked out from your memory the many times on this forum that you have revelled in telling us how we will all be destroyed at Armageddon and how glad you are that you will not be in the same boat as us??

Seriously. Grab a brain cell.

It may be that hate is in your nature.

Hypocrite.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AIW, when you go to your next meeting please give your elders my greetings!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't care what you say about Ted Jaracz because I know it's not true.....AIW

How could you possibly know what is not true?..

Did you know Jaracz?..Do you know any of his relatives?..

I know some of Jaracz`s family..Grew up with some of them..

I went to same KH and Assemblies as them..

Jaracz was not a nice guy.....Say`s his own family..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• DaCheech
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DeCheech, immensely. I think Reniaa liked to copy/paste as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit