Worldly Shunning

by alice.in.wonderland 156 Replies latest jw experiences

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Rachel,

you have just as much right to post your veiws as anyone else, thats what this forum is for

and puting all jokes aside i hope you continue. ( Call me a glutton for punishment). But try putting

yourself in our shoes being involved with this cult took away alot from us, self esteem,

confidence, family and a whole host of other things. You come here trying to demean us is not a great

idea. We got fed up and left this cult because of that mess we're not gonna take it from you ,so

when you come here talking the way you do, your jumping into a bees nest. And rightly so.

And with that said i hope simon give us free reign on you. this is his site we need to respect it,

but i hope he gives us free reign when you start demeaning us"

I constantly see people here refer to Jehovah's Witnesses as a cult without being definitive. What religion isn't a cult?

As people go throughout their life and make changes, the decisions people make have an effect on their overall well being. You weren't always indignant toward Jehovah's Witnesses if you used to be one. Some decision you made evidently changed the way you perceive the organization.

As long as people remain in their constitutional rights, I've found there's more freedom of thought if you don't blame others.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Raniia, +Rachel, + Alice = TRINITY

Yes she's a believer.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AIW/Rachel/Reniaa, are you my sister?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I'm not whoever "Raniia," "Reniaa" is.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ohok, I believe you AIW. You seem pretty trustworthy and together.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I constantly see people here refer to Jehovah's Witnesses as a cult without being definitive.....AIW

Could a single statement be anymore contradictory?..

The word cult "IS" definitive..

IsaacAustin..

I don`t think AIW is Reniaa..

Check out "Debator"..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

" the decisions people make have an effect on their overall well being."

Rachel , those words you have just written are so true, no one on this thread would argue with you on that.

"You weren't always indignant toward Jehovah's Witnesses if you used to be one. Some decision you made evidently changed the way you perceive the organization."

yes rachel, that decision was to keep my damn sanity . According to Acts 15: 28, 29

God does not put more on us than we can bare, when you need mind altering drugs,

it's more than you can bare.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks Outlaw!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    I constantly see people here refer to Jehovah's Witnesses as a cult without being definitive.....AIW

I have seen many people post links here in direct response to you, showing how JW's match the characteristics of a cult.

It has been defined on this forum over and over, in many threads.

You have chosen to ignore or belittle other people's thoughts on this. That's your choice.

But it is a lie to accuse us of not defining it here.

BTW, I don't view them as a cult. I view them as a high-control group, and as such, not truly conducive to good mental health.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"I view them as a high-control group, and as such, not truly conducive to good mental health."

Amen palmtree!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit