Worldly Shunning

by alice.in.wonderland 156 Replies latest jw experiences

• StAnn
    StAnn

Alice Rachel, you haven't responded to my question about the Prodigal Son. Revisit my last post with the scripture from Luke 15 and please give your comments.

Regarding popes, yes there have been bad ones.

Regarding apostolic succession, the Church has always claimed apostolic succession. They still do. We are the only Church that can show an unbroken line since Peter.

StAnn

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice aka Rachel,

please don't stop posting, we love it when you post.

really we do, A normal person would see your bantering with this crowd as

self punishment, but not you do not, you just keep on going for us

it's just like ordering pizza for a hungry

crowd. We just eat it up. Keep feeding the hungry rachel

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"A normal person would see your bantering with this crowd as self punishment, but not you do not, you just keep on going for us it's just like ordering pizza for a hungry crowd."

Wasblind, that's because immunity to “this crowd” is easily acquired. There's only a few militant types I've come across here that manifest the same mindset toward Jehovah's Witnesses as Jihadists have toward Americans.

http://www.aynrand.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=8402

There is no shortage of aggressors lusting for American blood, and they grow bolder with each display of American compassion.
    -------------------------

Being “nice” to these individuals doesn't calm their spirit of aggression, but none-the-less, cyberterrorists can't do any real harm over the internet so there's no cause for alarm on my part.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Rachel,

you have just as much right to post your veiws as anyone else, thats what this forum is for

and puting all jokes aside i hope you continue. ( Call me a glutton for punishment). But try putting

yourself in our shoes being involved with this cult took away alot from us, self esteem,

confidence, family and a whole host of other things. You come here trying to demean us is not a great

idea. We got fed up and left this cult because of that mess we're not gonna take it from you ,so

when you come here talking the way you do, your jumping into a bees nest. And rightly so.

And with that said i hope simon give us free reign on you. this is his site we need to respect it,

but i hope he gives us free reign when you start demeaning us

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

guys am I the only one that sees that alice is reniaa?

just like reniaa, she answers the questions she wants and ignores me?

don't fall for that "you apostates have shown me how bad you are"

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Decheech, That is DEFINITELY a Reniia saying: "you apostates have shown me how bad you are"

Hey AIW, do you believe in the trinity yet?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many names she got?

Reniia, rachel, alice

anybody remember the movie "the three faces of eve" staring sally field?

this some serious stuff, this ORG is truly detrimental on ones mentality.

she's proof

• wasblind
    wasblind

she ought too

shes three in one

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL so very true!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

she's shunning me!

you guys gotta call this one out............

houston!!! we have a problem!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit