I feel so alone within Jw's

by XPeterX 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What is a BOE and I can answer your question......Bane

Bane..

You have just royaly scewed up..Every JW knows what a BOE is..Every JW!!..

Your not a baptized JW ..Your not a Pioneer..Your a Nobody..

That likes to hang out with JW`s..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• BANE
    BANE

Tenyearsafter, Do you know that not EVERYTHING is in the Bible? Coffee at Starbucks, Kitchen Nightmares television show, and electronic fans. None of those are mentioned in the Bible. You do know that right? So as well not EVERYTHING needed for conduct is specifically mentioned in the Bible. Smoking, masturbating, picking your nose and flinging the boogers on the wall etc. Ok? BUT we can take principles from the Bible to help us.

Luke 5: 32 I have come to call, not righteous persons, but sinners to repentance

So even if you HAVE sinned and are no longer sinning, Jehovah wants you back. But it sounds like to me you are still practicing apostasy.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/167469/1/If-you-were-DFd-How-did-you-feel-at-first-for-my-book-project

This is 2 years ago. So if you haven´t looked back....WHY do you want me to answer anything? See? I KNOW all of your apostate tricks. Don´t play me for the fool. But again...This WAS 2 years ago. Maybe you have changed...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/169625/2/What-Little-Rebellious-Things-Did-You-Do-When-Still-A-JW

Nope. This was a month ago...

If you were asking in sincerity, that might be one thing. But you are just as snakey as the others. Trying EVER so coyly to ask something but really waiting with the knife to stab someone in the back. I am not ignorant to your designs...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/194501/1/Name-Things-JWs-Make-Issues-Over-They-Have-No-Right-To-Do

Hmm...JUST 17 days ago...Again complaining about the society...

Yeah, I could answer your question but WOULD it do any good? Methinks not.

Outlaw, Um yeah...Because in the Watchtower they write BOE ALL THE FREAKING TIME DON´T THEY? No sorry they don´t. I don´t know your cute little apostate abbreviations. I still don´t know what DUB is. Oh, I guess they say that in the magazines too...NOT!

I am sure I could give you my real phone number to tell you all that would call but we all know what you apostates would do. Freaking vipers here.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

But in 24 hours because I am only allowed 10 posts here because I am such a threat to your apostateland.

Wow you're thick Bane. If you had simply asked you would have been told that all newbies to the board are only allowed 10 posts a day until they reach a certain number of posts, then newbies are granted a higher post limit. No one has singled you out to be punished by your post limit.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

BOE is not an exJW abbreviation, its a WT one. You are pathetic.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Isaac, Bane told the board yesterday that "apologist" was a made up secret apostate word. That's the intelligence level we're dealing with here.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

What is a BOE

He doesn't know what the BOE is.

Bane, what is the theme of the district this year? What's the new light on generation? What book do you study in the book study now?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Quite a low brain level- like imbecilic.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw, Um yeah...Because in the Watchtower they write BOE ALL THE FREAKING TIME DON´T THEY?
    No sorry they don´t. I don´t know your cute little apostate abbreviations. I still don´t know what DUB is.
    Oh, I guess they say that in the magazines too...NOT!
    I am sure I could give you my real phone number to tell you all that would call but we all know what you apostates would do. Freaking vipers here.....Bane

Bane..

BOE is not an apostate abreviation..

You would`nt know that because your not a Jehovah`s Witness..

The game is over..

You don`t know how to speak our language..

You can only fake it for so long..

Your a Nobody..

Pretending to be a Jehovah`s Witness..

Crazy 1

........................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

You said it Outlaw. These fakers can make strong assertions of who they are, speak strong condemnation on exJWs, BUT they can not speak the language or use the jargon- because they are not JWs and do not know it! Others have tried. We had a poster in the past who claimed to be a JW pioneer who had told her elders she posts here and they were fine with it! Sooner or later they give themselves away.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I am a real JW. The theme of the district was sticking your finger in Jehover's pooper.

Wait, that's not what it means to remain in the "secret place"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit