I feel so alone within Jw's

by XPeterX 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• lesabre
    lesabre

ummmm.... bane.... JW's know what a DUB is... that's not even an apostate term. it's a JW slang term. i used it all the time as an active JW.theres a whole CODE to being a JW.... me and my mom would talk in dub code in our work breakroom because it was really none of the "worldly's" buisness. it all pertained to KH stuff.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Bane...I didn't ask you to show me a scripture that details each area of conduct...I asked you to show me a scripture that shows why I need to be reinstated to be an approved associate. Isn't repentance and turning away from your wrongdoing enough?...or do you believe that the Bible states you must be reinstated by a body of elders?

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Hmmm Bane...I didn't know that expressing my opinion automatically made me an apostate...interesting viewpoint. I guess I won't get a simple answer from you since you see each question as a way to trick you into a course of apostasy.

• rnicole76
    rnicole76

Okay, two points.

1. you support the doctrine with bible scriptures. When the WBTS didn't support organ transplant, jehovah witnesses then use the scriptures to show its wrong. But now you can accept organs. Didn't you think the bible says accepting organs is cannibalism and just plain wrong? Why the organization changed the doctrine?

2. 1 corinthians 5:11 did say do not associate with a person who claimed to be a believer but commit these sins listed in the scriptures. which in other words, is called a hypocrite. What does this scripture has to do with people that want to leave the organization? They are not hypocrites. They don't believe in the doctrines anymore. They are not going around claiming to be christians but commit these sins too. yes according to 1 corinthians 5:12 it saying why judge people on the outside but you don't judge people within your church? 1 corinthians 5:13 is saying that God will judge the people on the outside, just remove the wicked person from the church. It didn't say label the person as disfellowshipped and shun the person. In a sense you are cleansing the congregation, but shunning the person on the outside has nothing to do with cleansing the congregation.

• BANE
    BANE

rnicole, 1.Direct me to where the org said this. I need Magazine, year, page number etc...FROM THIS CENTURY! I don´t need stuff from 100 years ago.

2. But you can certainly get it from that can´t you? 1 Corinthians 5:

, 5 YOU hand such a man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, in order that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.

YOUR [cause for] boasting is not fine. Do YOU not know that a little leaven ferments the whole lump?

So how does one hang out with one on the outside WITHOUT getting fermented by their badness?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I don't know Bane, you tell us. You are, according to your idols standards, on hanging out on the outside right now in the badness.

• ziddina
    ziddina

" So how does one hang out with one on the outside WITHOUT getting fermented by their badness?"

Bane, you're so fermented you're beyond ripe...

You're rotten to the core...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You shouldn´t leave the organization because of a few bad apples.....Bane
    So how does one hang out with one on the outside WITHOUT getting fermented by their badness?.....Bane

Bane..

You have no idea what you believe..

Have you thought about becoming a Jehovah`s Witness?..

Crazy 1

........................... ...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOL @ OUTLAW!!!

Yeah, that'd fix him!!! And they need another 'crazy' in the congregations - you know the ones... They sit in the back with that blue cloud of B.O. around them...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, when were organ transpalnts banned?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit