I feel so alone within Jw's

by XPeterX 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

isaacaustin the thread hijacker!

miseryloveselders the thread hijacker too!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

proud of it Asilentone!! I've been wanting to hijack a thread since I've been lurking here!!! So long while I was lurking I wanted to tell Spike Tassel and Angel Eyes to shut up.

Yeah, Nate Robinson went to Boston. He turned out to be a good acquisition for them. He'll probably hang around. I think Boston is gonna deal Ray Allen though. They should have done it prior to this past trade deadline.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you fill out this online form, the WT Society will arrange for someone to visit your home.

https://watch002.securesites.net/e/contact/submit.htm

• confliction
    confliction

leavingwt:

I was just thinking- not that I suggest this- what if someone filled in that contact form for the houses of multiple "apostates"?
    The 'hoovers would call on the house thinking the person's interested, and then...

Surprise!!!

Ahhhh... I love parties.

• BANE
    BANE

Wow....You apostates SAY that THIS is the truth...Right here on these forums. That you will provide an escape from the oppresive society...Yet you mock xpeterx providing NO comfort. What a bunch of hypocrites....

Hilarious if you ask me. You THINK you are being so smart but play right into what the Bible describes you as.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I know he sounds suss but how do you know for sure he is a troll? What's wrong with giving him the benefit of the doubt?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

PeteX, if you are frequenting Apostate web forums it is unlikely any Dub would want to have anything to do with you, ever wondered about that?

• thraxer68
    thraxer68

Peter, gosh, I know exactly where you're at, and if you're going through anything like what I went through, it is awful, I mean absolutely. It would take a little more knowledge of your situation to try and provide any further possibly more effective advice. If you have a belief in God but dont agree with WTBTS, read your bible. Despite what you may hear at the meetings, God loves us all as evidenced by the fact that Jesus gave his life for ALL of us. He knows YOU, by name, even the numbers of hairs on YOUR head. Keeping things like this in mind got me through some awful bouts of depression and suicidal ideation as a result of prolonged and intense feelings of isolation within the congregation. I dont know how extreme your situation is, but knowing that God will never leave you alone is the best feeling you can imagine. Read Romans 8:35-39, just one of my favorite, but there are plenty more....PM me with or post more specifics about your situation, Im sure we would all love to help you as much as we can.....

• thraxer68
    thraxer68

Jookbeard..............grow up. You have no idea where this kids at mentally, are you trying to push him over the edge? yeah, lets kick him while he's down, huh? You're brilliant, what irresponsible and wreckless disregard for some one in a tough spot.....

Bane............did u provide any help? Or did you take this kids post for help as an opportunity to argue with apostates? You guys are awesome........

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    don't feed the troll

Did you forget your meds Isaac? Its not exactly a question that has never been asked before. You'll give Apostates a bad name behaving like that.

Peter.

My guess would be that you have asked some JWs questions that they didn't like.

Maybe you made them think about some stuff they desperately want to keep buried. Google Cognitive dissonance.

Maybe they thought a question you asked was Apostate, or opposing.

Is there something on your MSN profile that would made a JW uncomfortable?

I was never comfortable around my JW aquaintences. Talk was always stilted. Religion was seldom discussed, because some of the stuff we were being taught seemed more than a little loopy. Doubts were never mentioned, ever. We moved around a lot. Sometimes to go where the need was great, sometimes to escape congregation politics because Dad's SuperDubness was seen as a threat to the local hierarchy.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit