I feel so alone within Jw's

by XPeterX 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

Why won't any JW call me?I always call them and they avoid me or meet me only for study and meetings.They won't even start a conversation with me on MSN!I feel somewhat uncomfortable within JW 'friends'.I have prayed a lot about this all of my adolescent years and still no response.Did this happen to you too?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

don't feed the troll

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

What do you mean?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

So how bout those Lakers. Think they'll do a 3 peat?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I think so! I read Phil jackson was leaning toward retiring. Will the Knicks ever be a functional team again?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I have prayed a lot about this all of my adolescent years and still no response.Did this happen to you too?

Yes. I prayed about it too when I was a JW. It did no good. One day I realized that God didn't force anyone to like him. He didn't force anyone to like Jesus either. The logical progression is that he wasn't going to force anyone to like me either. I could either resign myself to solitude or look elsewhere to find people I fit in with. No one was going to do it for me.

W

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I don't know, I'm hearing Lebron is supposed to eat dinner tonight with the Knicks management.

The Lakers are looking at signing Rajon Bell. It's going to be an interesting off season.

Finally Free, what do you think?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LeBron in NY. We shall see. The Knicks were again out in 99, and then turned Eing's expirin gcontract into long-term debt in Glenn Rice, Howard Eisley and a whole bunch of washed up veterans. then they signed Allan Houston long-term while having Sprewell under contract. Such a mess...and they are finally starting to recover.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

From the looks of that team now, it doesn't look like Lebron can do much either. McGrady's best days are behind him. They traded Nate Robinson, whom I think they should have kept at the point.

I'm thinking Lebron is going to Chicago myself. Him, Rose, Deng, and Noah will be a solid presense. Its a shame they traded Kurt Heimrich, he was a good point guard, and good enough shooting guard.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Nate Robinson went to Boston, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit