I feel so alone within Jw's

by XPeterX 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

For the same reason this site is up. Because Satan has overtaken all of you and turned you away from serving Jah.

By that reasoning Bane you are now Satan's too or should I say tool.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I wouldn´t associate with anyone that didn´t serve Jehovah too.

Does your elevator go all the way to the top floor?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Assuming of course you are fit and healthy physically then I'd say this:

Friendship is a 2 way street matey, be a friend to find one, all the old cliche's have something to offer here.

Stop thinking about YOU FFS!!. Love yourself 1st and others will detect this and your positivity and relaxed demeanor and will come to you. HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER others, time, a helping hand, experience, kind words, encouragement, a listening ear, be there for someone! Find out what they need and go from there.

If you're really bitching because you dont have a GF then the same thing applies.

That's me being nice btw and it's for your own good.

Cheers

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I wouldn´t associate with anyone that didn´t serve Jehovah too.

You're associating with US and my guess is well over half of the folks here don't believe in Jehovah at all, let alone serve him. I would guess that fewer than 5% of the people here "serve Jehovah" and less than 1% serve him in a way you would approve of. Therefore your statment is a lie. See you in the lake of fire, bro!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Damn Bane, you really put your foot in your mouth here.

• ziddina
    ziddina

XPeterX....

What Black Sheep said... As usual, he's hit the nail on the head... "I was never comfortable around my JW aquaintences. Talk was always stilted. Religion was seldom discussed..."

That was my experience, too... The emphasis on finding "proper" association - to have to judge one's fellow JWs, constantly asking whether this or that person was "spiritual" enough - and they were looking at you with the same doubts...

'Course, people NEVER called me AFTER I left the (B)Org... I felt a little 'left-out'...

I like Confliction's idea, though... "what if someone filled in that contact form for the houses of multiple "apostates"? The 'hoovers would call on the house thinking the person's interested, and then... Surprise!!! Ahhhh... I love parties. ...."

Zid

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

I concur with what Flipper said.

The sad truth is Peter, friendship is conditional inside the JW organization, my guess is that you are not meeting their conditions. I would rather have real friends that don't hold conditions on our friendship.

Best of luck to you.

• BANE
    BANE

OF COURSE it is conditional Candle! The Israelites had the SAME CONDITIONS ON THEM! Why you guys think this is JUST an organizational thing is BEYOND ME! You are being misleading!

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. 12 For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, 13 while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves.”

It doesn´t say to HANG OUT WITH ANYONE YOU WISH NOW DOES IT? So WHY do you think this is something new if the Bible INDEED talks about it?

It´s like ALL of you forgot your bible training and you think even what JEHOVAH says is only from the organization...That he didn´t write a bible....Lord have mercy.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Bane,

I'll ask the same question of you that I asked Alice in Wonderland...what if a person is no longer a practicer of what is mentioned in 1 Corinthians 5, but has not been reinstated by the BOE...are they still considered bad associates?...if your answer is yes, please supply scriptures to support that position.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, why were you disfellowshipped?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit