New Generation understanding tied to Freddie Franz

by 5thGeneration 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mind blown
    mind blown

>>>>>"Down through the years the slavelike congregation has been feeding its true members faithfully and discreetly. From Pentecost, A.D. 33, up to this very present hour this has been lovingly and carefully performed." (The Watchtower July 15, 1960 p. 435)<<<<<

Questions?? How could there be anointed in the 1800's if Christ hasn't started his inspection til 1914??

And who was doing the feeding between Pentecost 33 and the 1800's?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Got it TD.

Also, I hadn't taken into account that Russell was 'directing the work yet to be done' even though he died before the 'selection'. The Finished Mystery, pg 256

Cheers

Chris

• mind blown
    mind blown

If anyone could answer my questions, it would be appreciated.

This isn't a baiting question. I really would like to know. I haven't been around JW literature (updated or not) for a long while.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    If anyone could answer my questions, it would be appreciated.

The answer is in TDs last post, where he quotes United In Worship p. 111

Cheers

Chris

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

"Our speaker yesterday, GB member Br. Pierce, tied the overlap theory directly to Fred Franz's lifetime."

I confirm, the same thing happened during the zone overseer visit on Saturday 12th in Vienna, Austria where GB-member Jackson was also present.

Desi

• Quentin
    Quentin

I remember reading CoC they gave some thought of using 1957 as the generation date...had to do with the space race...didn't get anywhere of course...

• mind blown
    mind blown

...so accorging to the WTS....they were offically anointed before Christ's inspection in 1914? And now, it is God , who hand picked them instead of Christ?

I think that's what I'm understanding? Is this correct?

Thanx Chris...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    .they were offically anointed before Christ's inspection in 1914?

That is what they are saying in United In Worship (1983) p. 111.

Do you have the WTCD? 2009 was available online, probably still is.

Cheers

Chris

• mind blown
    mind blown

....no, I do not. However, the WTS interpretation does not sit well with me. I can't see how, the WTS would get approval without Christ's selection, especially if he's the King of his own kingdom.

One day soon I will have to start a thread on this....and do more research.....sorry for going off topic. Thank you, again Chris!

• BANE
    BANE

And still you guys who have been gone for years are still at it. ONLY serving JAH for a date. And when the date in your mind didnĀ“t come, you became apostates. HAHA...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv7u2dGsHpc&feature=related

That explains it very well. But since you are looking for a date you will never serve Jehovah how he wants to be served.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit