New Generation understanding tied to Freddie Franz

by 5thGeneration 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
    Gayle

So when Barr (Generation - part A) dies, the GB, will be able to use him as the same type of illustration? Extending to any partakers at that time (of any age) into "Generation - part B)? You know, there are 20 year olds who do partake, not many, and with suspiciion, however are in fact counted?

• TD
    TD

Was Barr anointed in 1914? How old is he anyway?

• snowbird
    snowbird

John Barr was born in 1913.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird
    snowbirdRe: 2010 District Convention - Some Thoughts on the Sunday Afternoon Session posted ~ 23 hours ago (6/21/2010)

Post 16846 of 16895
    Since 5/2/2007

Genesis 47:27-28 And so Israel settled down in Egypt in the region of Goshen. They acquired property and flourished. They became a large company of people. Jacob lived in Egypt for seventeen years. In all, he lived 147 years. MSG

Genesis 50:22 -23 Joseph continued to live in Egypt with his father's family. Joseph lived 110 years. He lived to see Ephraim's sons into the third generation. The sons of Makir, Manasseh's son, were also recognized as Joseph's. MSG

Wonder what they plan on making of Jack Barr's longevity?

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• Gayle
    Gayle

Barr was born in 1913,,so obviously was not at an age of understanding the "world" events. So that might disqualify him as the "Generation - part A" group.

So is the death of Frederick Franz (1992) the 'pivotal point' of between "Generation - part A" and Generation - part B?"

The members of the organization, WTS, GB, may find such questions exaspirating but 'they' started this mess!

• TD
    TD

Maybe they can explain Barr in Generation 7.0

Generation 6.0 (2010) defines the "First group" as those "....anointed who were on hand when the sign began to become evident in 1914"

• mind blown
    mind blown

I just found this.....it explains the term...."Generation".... has been used 37 times in the NT, as well as explains various ways it can be interpreted....I thought it was interesting....

The GB has their own FICKLE interpretations.....they scare me too. For them to lead millions of people on their guesses....using terms like " Let's Say" or " he must have ment........scary indeed.....

• mind blown
  • CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I am lost. My DC is in a few weeks. Was the speakers saying "this 2nd generation" is not of the anointed and will not serve in heaven?

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Based on other postings about the DC talk on the generation, those of the 2nd grouping of the generation are anointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit