New Generation understanding tied to Freddie Franz

by 5thGeneration 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

BANE, did you just write "EVEN DANIEL himself used the bible to guess a date?"

Have you read any non religious history books regarding Daniel and "his" book?

You may want to broaden your reading list a bit.

Cheers,

The Oracle

• baltar447
    baltar447

I'm not looking to get dragged into this mess, but the Apostles had HOPES, as did vigilant jews of the time that the Kingdom would be an earthly Kingdom. Thus they asked Jesus if he was doing this NOW. They wanted to be removed from oppressive Roman rule and yet Jesus corrected their wrong expectations. And, lets be honest, Daniel had direct inspiration from Jehovah to help him understand the things that he was writing. I believe that the society has good intentions, but I do believe that they try to nanny us a bit too much instead of taking to heart Jesus words at Mark 10:42, 43. But alas, they will need to answer for that, not I.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi Baltar,

I'm curious and fascinated with how you can say Daniel had direct inspiration from Jehovah to help him understand the things he was writing. You seem quite convinced of this, as if it were an indisputable fact.

What do you base that on? I know how I would have answered when I was a JW, but I'm genuinely curious as to how you would answer.

The Oracle

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    You want scriptures Issac? I TOLD you that apostates have forgotten the Bible! Weasly little snakes...Matthew 24:3 and Acts 1:6 The apostles SET A DATE that WAS wrong, yet Jesus didn´t malign them. Oh you don´t know the bible? Yeah, God´s word HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ALL OVER THE EARTH!
    The BIBLE was published and the apostles set dates. LIVE with it! So the Witnesses are not wrong in the slightest about this.

Which Apostles were they then, Bane? Have they got names?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

You want scriptures Issac? I TOLD you that apostates have forgotten the Bible! Weasly little snakes...Matthew 24:3 and Acts 1:6 The apostles SET A DATE that WAS wrong, yet Jesus didn´t malign them. Oh you don´t know the bible? Yeah, God´s word HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ALL OVER THE EARTH!

My reply: Acts 1:6 the apostles ASKED Jesus IF he was restoring the kingdom at that time. Show me where they published it, called it God's promise and demanded all others believe and preach that? Matt 24:3- the apostles asked Jesus when these things would be. You fail miserably at proving your point yet again bane. You may need to work on your reading comprehension as well.

Bane said:

The BIBLE was published and the apostles set dates. LIVE with it! So the Witnesses are not wrong in the slightest about this.

My reply: Wrong like usual Bane. The verses you named say nothing of that sort. The witnesses are dead wrong on that...it is simply their attempt to try to make it look like they are not the false prophets that they are.

Bane said:

Daniel

9:

My reply: I believe he left the board a few years ago.

Oh gee...EVEN daniel HIMSELF used the bible to guess a date! WOW!

My reply: Dan 9:2- he simply repeated the 70 years mentioned in Jer...he did not add his twist to it.

Bane said:

So all you apostates are DEAD wrong about this. It is OK to try and guess a date. GIVE it up!

My reply: Says who? You? Sorry you just got slapped down on that one.

Bane said:

Course I cannot reply until 24 hours from now because the apostate watchlist has me on the world´s most dangerous Christian list! So go ahead and mock for 24 hours. Post your immature pictures Outlaw, say things that make no sense Issac, and be sure to cuss up a storm Mrsjones. It´s what you guys are best at.

My reply: You- dangerous? More like idiotic, but not the least bit dangerous.

Bane:

By the way, is the BIGGEST apostate idiot Danny Haszard on this board? Have you seen a pic of this jerk? Homeless people have nothing on him.

• designs
    designs

F.Franz had his heart set on Septemmillenarianism, led the entire organization down a path they have still not been able to shake off, or even want to shake off. He was a quasi-Dispensationalist.

To get into the mind set a good study is 'Things To Come' by professor Pentecost and the chapter 'Scriptural Doctrines of Tribulation'.

I think there is a feature of the human mind that seeks puzzles and mysteries, kind of like seeing faces in clouds. Believers fascinated with Tribulationism fall into that category.

Oddly it comes at the expense of helping out in the here and now.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Bane,

In the Watchtower of 1966 January 15th page 39 "This visible sign follows after and results from the invisible "sign of the Son of Man"

The visible sign being the "composite sign". It was claimed that the sign of Matthew 24:30 had been seen. It was the most vital sign.

In The Watchtower of 1922 "Do you believe it? Do you believe that the King of glory is present and had been since 1874? Do you believe that during that time he has conducted his harvest work?

Now you must believe that the "composite sign" has been seen and due to seeing it you have the faithfull slave class and the generation. Are you sure you've seen the sign of Christ's presence?

• BANE
    BANE

Mrsjones, Yes I KNOW the JW´used to celebrate christmas and to YOU it was old news...But they CHANGED that pagan practice when they realized it was wrong. They also changed smoking. The point IS is that they USED to do things that were not in line with scripture. But they removed such said things and now do everything by scripture that can be found in the Bible.

Jook, If this site doesn´t delete my posts like they normally do....All of that stuff has been covered AD nauseum! http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/default.html And your points have been defeated throughly on this site. Ok? So STOP bringing it up again and again. You lose. http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/ Again, YOU LOSE. Stop bringing up useless arguments when they have been destroyed already....

TD, just because you don´t like my example of Moses doesn´t make it wrong. It makes you stupid for not believing the Bible.

BlackSheep, Do they have names? Of course the apostles had names. Have you EVER read the Bible before?

Issac, They published it. It´s called the BIBLE. I know you have never cracked open that book before but it´s in two places. Acts 1:6 and Matthew 24:3 They are in the new testament or the Greek scriptures if you will. Drop your crack pipe and go down and BUY a bible from the bookstore and find the verses yourself. I got slapped down JUST because you say so? Remember that you are the dumbest apostate around...you actually have to PROVE something first ok? I already did so It´s really YOU that got pimpslapped.

Finger, You are ACTUALLY quoting 100 year old WT´s to me that NO ONE can prove? Ok...The 1876 WT page 6 says Finger is an idiot. It´s right there in black and white. Oh, I can´t prove it? Well it´s there because I said so....100 year old WT´s mean nothing to me. NEXT! Of course we have seen Christ´s presence.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

Issac, They published it. It´s called the BIBLE. I know you have never cracked open that book before but it´s in two places. Acts 1:6 and Matthew 24:3 They are in the new testament or the Greek scriptures if you will. Drop your crack pipe and go down and BUY a bible from the bookstore and find the verses yourself. I got slapped down JUST because you say so? Remember that you are the dumbest apostate around...you actually have to PROVE something first ok? I already did so It´s really YOU that got pimpslapped.

My reply: The Bible simply states the apostles asked questions. That's all there is to it. I have actually read the entire Bible muitple times...and without the WT rags. You have gotten slapped down here and lost- everyone knows it except you. LOL

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

so bane...how does it feel to idolize a false prophet? The organization you claim to follow (while you obviously do not) is a certfiable false propeht- predicting the end in the name of God. How does that make you feel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit