New Generation understanding tied to Freddie Franz

by 5thGeneration 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    You want scriptures Issac? I TOLD you that apostates have forgotten the Bible! Weasly little snakes...Matthew 24:3 and Acts 1:6 The apostles SET A DATE that WAS wrong, yet Jesus didn´t malign them. Oh you don´t know the bible? Yeah, God´s word HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ALL OVER THE EARTH!
    The BIBLE was published and the apostles set dates. LIVE with it! So the Witnesses are not wrong in the slightest about this.

Which Apostles were they then, Bane? Have they got names?

BlackSheep, Do they have names? Of course the apostles had names. Have you EVER read the Bible before?

You claimed that The apostles SET A DATE that WAS wrong in Matthew 24:3 and Acts 1:6 . I call BS. Who was doing the talking in those scriptures, Bane? Do I have to quote them for you? Do you own a Bible?

Cheers

Chris

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bane..

The WBT$ wrote its own Bible.....Yes the WBT$ Bible is wrong..

"Good health to you"..... should read....."Farewell"..

Go find a real Bible..

Farewell genius!!..

............................... ...OUTLAW

• BANE
    BANE

You can call it all you want. Go ahead and post them and prove I am right.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Bane, Thirdwitnesses NGO article is one of the worst pieces of writing I have ever seen on any subject. I cannot believe you are game to even mention it. See http://jwfacts.com/images/expose-jehovahsjudgment.pdf for an expose.

Back to the topic. "Evidently (and I'm paraphrasing), anyone anointed after Franz's death in 1992 is NOT of the 'Generation'."

I am not sure where that leaves Geoff Jackson, as I thought he was anointed after that date, though I may be mistaken.

• BANE
    BANE

Because it rips you to shreds jwfacts? That is hardly a reason to dismiss it. You lost. Plain and simple

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

How about an intelligent conversation BANE, rather than a baseless insult? The thirdwitness information is about as poorly written as conceivablly possible. Not only is the constant ad hominem attacks an eyeopener, the information is needlessly repetitious, irrelevant and plain wrong. The most important point that he makes that there was no 1991 obligation to support the UN principles is false, which undermines the rest of the site.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Who gives a crap about organ transplants?

Let me spell it out in clear, simple, language:

Little timmy needs a life saving organ transplant.

WT says it's cannibalism.

Little timmy dies, faithfully.

WT's new light says organ transplants are OK!

Little Timmy's mother says "It's ok, I'll see little timmy in the new system."

I say, "Are you f*ing insane? They killed little timmy!"

Little timmy's mother says "He was faithful to the end"

I say "He sure was, to an organizational policy, he died for men."

Little timmy's mother says "You are an evil Apostate"

Me: /facepalm

-Sab

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    You want scriptures Issac? I TOLD you that apostates have forgotten the Bible! Weasly little snakes...Matthew 24:3 and Acts 1:6 The apostles SET A DATE that WAS wrong, yet Jesus didn´t malign them. Oh you don´t know the bible? Yeah, God´s word HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ALL OVER THE EARTH!
    The BIBLE was published and the apostles set dates. LIVE with it! So the Witnesses are not wrong in the slightest about this.

Matthew 24:3(NIV)3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"4Jesus answered: "..............

Acts 1:6(NIV) So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?"7He said to them: ".........

• sir82
    sir82
    In the Watchtower they did apologize for that 75 stuff.

I think you need to read what they printed again.

As I recall it says something along these lines: "It is to be regretted that..."

Impersonal, passive voice. Nothing indicating personal responsibility.

Try apologizing to your wife/husband/parent that way.

"Oh, by the way, dear, I totaled the car / flushed your diamond ring / threw away your Honus Wagner baseball card."

"You did WHAT?!?!?!"

"It is to be regretted that this action took place."

Yeah, that's not gonna fly.

The WT "apology" was nothing of the sort.

• sir82
    sir82
    The apostles SET A DATE that WAS wrong, yet Jesus didn´t malign them.

What would have been the consequence for disagreeing with the apostles' expectation?

What is the consequence for disagreeing with the WT's expectation?

There's nothing wrong with having unfulfilled expectations. The problem comes when the party dreaming up these expectations demands, upon penalty of estrangement from virtually all family and friends, complete adherence to that same expectation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit