My friend got a certified letter saying he is being DF'D

by foolsparadise 83 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hey its the witness-wannabe Bane! How the hell are you??

• Twitch
    Twitch

Bane,

I for one am glad you're here. You represent your faith and organization perfectly. Keep up the good work!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, What book you studing for your bookstudy these days? Also, do you think that having to go to meeting 3 times a week is a bit too much? Do you make it to both weeknight meetings?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mrs.jones, Just like YOU got yourself disfellowshipped. ALL by yourself.

Bane, I'm gonna say this slowly and in a louder voice so you might understand:

I was never baptised to become a jw so logically (sorry for the big word) I can not be disfellowshipped (oops, another big word).

*pat Bane's hand* Now did you get that baby or should I repeat it all again?

• tec
    tec

HAHAHA! I can´t wait for JAH to take care of you guys. I will spit in your general direction!

How is this following the example Christ taught us?

Tammy

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So bane, do you go to both days of weeknight meetings? How strong are you?

• donny
    donny

Bane is actually one of "us". No real JW would be doing such a good job at being the stereotypical example of a fanatic Witness.

• Mary
    Mary
    I mean, what if a male JW was gay and had a male roommate move in? Would he be disfellowshipped?

Yep. Happened to my cousin. I'd sue the elders personally if they go ahead with the disfellowshipping. I'd also broadcast it to the local newspapers. Alot of elders think they're untouchable and can do whatever the hell they like to people with no repercussions.

Thankfully we live in a part of the world where that's no longer the case.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bane..

Your not a JW..You never have been..

Simply defending the WBT$,will never make you a JW..

You will actually have to become a JW and do the work we all had to do..

Your too lazy for that,so you pretend..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Now WHO just got schooled? No don´t tell me...You apostates will just try to rip apart this site much like you TRY to do with everything else. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

Bane,

You are making yourself look like an ass. This is from a JW who is very active in the Org. Why bother registering here and speaking foolishly when you know there are mostly x-Jws here?? You sure like to judge and jump to conclusions. Back off and be respectful please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit