My friend got a certified letter saying he is being DF'D

by foolsparadise 83 Replies latest jw friends

• BANE
    BANE

Oh good one Mrsjones! See this is what Issac lacks....To be snakey like this. All Issac does is post crybaby or some junk like that. He is a terrible apostate. Can´t you guys train him to be better at it? See you are using Satanic reasoning to try and get me to leave by TRYING to state that I am associating with you guys I.E. Drinking beer, having good laughs etc. I SEE what you are trying to do. Now you even try using the Bible, WHICH YOU DON´T EVEN BELIEVE IN, to try to say something to me....

But see....Associating is one thing...Strictly forbidden and I would never do so here or in real life. If I knew you were a hider in the hall, I would turn you in. See...Did Jesus associate with the jewish apostates of his day? Did they hang out and go to apostate fests? Talk about how bad Jehovah was while holding little sandwiches? No, he told them they were going to perish if they continued on their way. He called them vipers and snakes.

This is what YOU ALL ARE! Lying, hypocritical, and deceitful SERPENTS. Just like your master the DEvil. I do not associate with you pukes. I am blasting you with all my posts.

Change the name of this site. It is deceptive. Stop mocking God´s organization. Stop making fun of the appointed men, the Elders who SLAVE for the congregation. Grow up. THe org is NOT responsible for YOUR problems of selfishness and self righteousness!!! Get right with Jehovah. I don´t know if you have commited the unforgivable sin. But we strongly believe it is apostasy. You will ALL die at Armaggedon!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Damn Bane, you seem to talk alot about what makes a good 'apostate'.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

But see....Associating is one thing...Strictly forbidden and I would never do so here or in real life.

Because you come here day after day, numerous times during the day and talk and respond to us you are associating with us. Unless you want us to believe you're here simply to talk to yourself.

Bane meet Bane, he's a bit of a drama queen but I think you'll like him cuz he's you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ohhh please stop Bane, you're scaring me...you know in carrying out your 'warning work'.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Bane, you are NOT obeying the "faithful and discreet slave class". Maybe you need to re read the 1999 KM. Can someone post that KM here? Thanks!

• asilentone
    asilentone

If the elders know that you are posting here, you will be disfellowshipped! End of story!

• BANE
    BANE

Can´t take the heat can you silentone? You cannot take I am exposing you so WHAT does the CLASSIC apostate do? He screams I shouldn´t be here and tries to threaten me by DFing etc. HAHAHA! You can´t take my words can ya? They MUST sting don´t they or you wouldn´t be reverting to this....HAHA I am lovin it! Anytime an apostate gets his tocus handed to him by an actual witness he tries to get him banned and removed.

WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE! You claim you are a FREE thinkers site, but then when the scriptures expose you for the vermin you are, you cry out another thing....

HAHAHA! I can´t wait for JAH to take care of you guys. I will spit in your general direction!

Isn´t this site called Jehovahswitness.net? BY implication isn´t this site for JEHOVAH´S WITNESSES? But NOW you say I cannot be here by being an actual witness....

So CHANGE THE NAME OF IT THEN TO JERKAPOSTATES.COM! Be honest if you don´t want real witnesses here.

Mrs.jones, Just like YOU got yourself disfellowshipped. ALL by yourself.

Why should I be banned? I am not cussing like you. I am telling the truth. Apostasy is wickedness against Jehovah. Don´t worry...Didn´t they um...Try to silence Jesus in HIS day too?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Anytime an apostate gets his tocus handed to him by an actual witness he tries to get him banned and removed.

Actually, we really don't have to do anything to get you banned. You're doing fine all by yourself.

• asilentone
    asilentone

bane, I have reached the conclustion that you are never a JW.

• BANE
    BANE

Silentone, You can come to whatever conclusion you want to. But the fact that I schooled you and you come to THAT conclusion is hilarious! When apostates get their nalgas handed to them, they always cop out by saying ....¨you are not a witness¨ Then Issac comes up with ¨you are dfed¨ HAHAHA.....

Wrong guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit