My friend got a certified letter saying he is being DF'D

by foolsparadise 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

This is just a hunch, but considering the ex-wife's behaviour (going out and hooking up with another guy) she has already given your friend Scriptural™ grounds for divorce, and Scriptural™ freedom to remarry.

Why she didn't get DFd herself is beyond comprehension - unless her "liason" was with a JW and now the two of them want to get married. So they have to turn the tables on your buddy, make him look like he's promiscuous (or not being very discrete at least) and DF him, in order for ex-wifey and her boinking-buddy to be eligible to be married in a Kingdom Hall.

There's always a howl of protest when a JW wants something that the rules of the religion prevents them from having. In turn, they have to manufacture and orchestrate situations that elevate them above those who are preventing their achieving what they want. The squeaky wheel gets greased, or at least in this case, lubricated in some manner.

• BANE
    BANE

Oh I see Flipper....So the ENTIRE time when they were witnesses the verse of Hebrews 13 was NEVER said? I find that VERY difficult to believe. Be obediant to those taking the lead among you. He is NOT obediant by doing what he did.

Perhaps they will tell us in the witness only watchtower WHERE to go when the GT breaks out. I think that´s why the JW´s want to know who the REAL witnesses are, and who the fake ones are that hide in the hall not posting time. They are fit for destruction if they are apostate. And ANYONE that comes in on a Sunday meeting can sit with a brother or sister and SEE the so called secret WT. So........GIVE ME A BREAK!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're not here for a break Bane. Geez!

And no matter how loud you shout and stomp your tiny feet little, you can't stop folks (be they ex, df'd, or worldly) from talking about the craziness of the wt corp. Ain't gonna happen.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Brainlessbane, I am going to give you a much needed lesson in reading comprehension and context. Your misused Heb 13:17 to be obedient to those taking the lead does not mean to give blind, absolute cultlike obedience as JWs do (notice I didn't say you JWs because you likely are not one).

Remember your leaders who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
    Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teaching. 2 It is good to have our hearts strengthened by grace and not by foods, which do not benefit those who live by them.

Ahh, so first the context is laid to the extent leaders are speaking the word of God. That is always the qualifying factor. perhaps your little mind can comprehend this. perhaps not.

• flipper
    flipper

BANE- So let me ask you- do you control your own life - or do the elders in your congregation. You mentioned this man was unfaithful for"disobeying" the elders. What if elders tell you to do something against the law ? Against God's laws ? Like not report child abuse to police within the congregations ? Look up Romans 13 : 1,2. It says that God's people are to OBEY the superior authorities set in motion by God. If elders don't report child abuse to police - then they invalidate their position by breaking Caeser AND God's laws. They invalidate their authority over you AND the congregations.

What if elders themselves are committing child abuse crimes within the organization and getting away with it ? Do you want THESE men to tell you where to go for security if Armageddon comes ? I'd say that's being pretty gullible. And uninformed. You act like the elders are God or Jesus. They are human like you and me. They bleed red when cut. They die , so do the GB. ( example Ted Jaracz recently. ) And they commit atrocities towards witnesses that cost children their innocence. Yet it goes unchecked within your organization. I'd say those are much more serious crimes than this guy missing meetings. You have a lot to learn about life

• BANE
    BANE

I would turn anyone that I caught for child abuse over to the authorities in a heartbeat. It doesn´t go unchecked....

http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/default.html

Now WHO just got schooled? No don´t tell me...You apostates will just try to rip apart this site much like you TRY to do with everything else. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Now WHO just got schooled? No don´t tell me...You apostates will just try to rip apart this site much like you TRY to do with everything else. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

The WT policy is to instruct the elders to not report it to the police unless local law requires it, and then to do it anonymously.

So, you got schooled.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

GET OVER YOURSELVES!

• asilentone
    asilentone

bane are you applying the scriptures at Heb 13:17 regarding your visits of this damn apostate site? If your answer is no, then you need to stop judging us!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hebrews 13:17

17 Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

The WT is your leader Bane, not ours and since your leaders have told you not to be on sites such as this you're not being submissive to their authority, are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit