My friend got a certified letter saying he is being DF'D

by foolsparadise 83 Replies latest jw friends

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Change the name of this site. It is deceptive.

If you were smart enough you would have seen in a split second what this site was about. So stop with the lame excuses. If this bothers you SO much go away and not continue to pick fights. I do not agree with some here but I respect their beliefs just like I would hope they would respect mine.

• sacolton
    sacolton

"...As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked...." -- Ezekiel 33:11

HAHAHA! I can´t wait for JAH to take care of you guys. I will spit in your general direction!

Bane, even though you view us as "wicked" - your behavior does not imitate anything remotely Christian.
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Blondie mentioned the actions of two elders who spied upon congregation members: "... in the cases that I know of 2 elders parked outside the house, saw them both go in, saw neither leave, and the elders stayed outside watching to see what time one or both left."

Oh, good frikkin' grief...

When would one see this type of petty, intrusive, snooping behavior other than during the Dark Ages????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpbM_dFHKWQ

Zid

• undercover
    undercover
    Change the name of this site. It is deceptive. Stop mocking God´s organization. Stop making fun of the appointed men, the Elders who SLAVE for the congregation. Grow up. THe org is NOT responsible for YOUR problems of selfishness and self righteousness!!! Get right with Jehovah. I don´t know if you have commited the unforgivable sin. But we strongly believe it is apostasy. You will ALL die at Armaggedon!

Well...

eh, nevermind...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit