• DaCheech
    DaCheech

alice got busted and is trying to change the subject again

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

KO, 2nd round

• Mary
    Mary

Me thinks Alice secretly has the hots for me!!

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland
    There's numerous accounts in the Bible where Jehovah's prophets did make mistakes. Unless Jehovah transmits a direct explanation for every Bible matter it is not possible, to be infallible when seeking Bible truth.

More bullshit. Please provide one example when a prophet chosen by Jehovah interpreted a prophecy incorrectly.

I answered that question here:

(clarified)

The mistakes made by prophets like Moses were more on a personal level. (Nu 20:1-13) That's not all he's known for, his mistakes, as he made more than one. Jehovah's dealt with people differently after Jesus established the Christian congregation. Mistakes of a trivial nature are simply overlooked. Opponents of Jehovah's Witnesses will take a trivial matter and exploit it for self-serving purposes without identifying any organization that measures up to a given standard.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You didn't answer that question.

She asked you to provide an example of a prophet who interpreted a prophesy incorrectly.

Then you said, "Moses made mistakes, but on a more personal level."

You didn't answer the question.

• yknot
    yknot

Why don't you take a crack at my question....

If you want NT here ya go: Explain in full consideration of WT history and development.

(Galatians 1:6-9) 6 I marvel that YOU are being so quickly removed from the One who called YOU with Christ’s undeserved kindness over to another sort of good news. 7 But it is not another; only there are certain ones who are causing YOU trouble and wanting to pervert the good news about the Christ. 8 However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said above, I also now say again, Whoever it is that is declaring to YOU as good news something beyond what YOU accepted, let him be accursed.

Try and actually answer this without copy/paste or insulting commentary.

Remember people can agree to disagree and still be civil if not good friends!

• restrangled
    restrangled

aiw

"... Opponents of Jehovah's Witnesses will take a trivial matter and exploit it for self-serving purposes without identifying any organization that measures up to a given standard. "

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you referring to pedophilia standards, medical standards regarding blood changes over and over, tearing families apart standards, false prophecy predictions of the end standards?

Really, what is trivial in your mind?

How long have you been a JW? In reality maybe your time in has been trivial,..... hence this post.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

alice is busted, dont play that game guys

• not a captive
    not a captive

Alice , if this is a ring fight on the topic posted then you can't explore anyother points.

But...

If you want to address the new thread you have repeated a few times here, just start a new conversation thread--you are free to do that. The objection seems to be that you are not staying on the posted topic.

You can explore the topic that you seem to want to explore. And you can pursue this one as well or not. It happens all the time in real conversations--you discover the thing you first say isn't the line of inquirey you need to explore.

I say this because you may be seeking truth in spite of what it often looks like.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

don't play into it guys, end this.

the topic is knocked out and dead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit