Nazi Propaganda: Propaganda Techniques

by alice.in.wonderland 116 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

Alice

..... I finished posting the entire KM for next week on the first post of page 6!......

Yea how many 'APOSTATES' do stuff like that!

And one more thing!

Here is a link to download the CF book so you can read ahead if you don't have one from the 2007 DC!

http://www.4shared.com/document/KVM8-F18/2007-Come_Be_My_Follower_searc.html

(Yknot grumbles on about being name called an Apostate!)

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks for responding AIW.

There are many here with more experience in this organization than I have.

I am about 20 years older than you. You gave one example of a DFing but not reality based from previous years. You missed the ugly history of the 70's. I was df'd at 16 and then it had to be reversed...probably one of the first few in the history of this organization. It went all the way to the top.

The trail of destruction from the Society's mistakes exists to this day.

Much more ugly history is being made with the pedophile problem and changes with acceptance of blood fractions, changes with dates after absolute direction, that the end was coming in 1975, and every other year predicted before and after that date.

The point being....many lives have been destroyed by disfellowshipping, changes in policies, or absolute lies, predictions and debacles denied. You are of another generation, or should I say another overlapping generation that is clueless to the Society's past and have bought into "this generation will by no means pass away.".......please start a retirement fund, you will need it.

Open your eyes and recognize propaganda when it is fed to you.

r.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

topic everyone: propaganda techniques.

Watchtower: guilty

• Mary
    Mary

The real question is: who will buy my Miracle Wheaties for their pets?! I mean, lets get real here......who doesn't want to see less fornicating amongst the lower life forms? Miracle Wheaties will make an honest woman/man out of your pet and helps them control their lustful appetites until they are legally wed! More proof that Miracle Wheaties is approved by Jehovah!!!!

If its good enough for Lassie, then its good enough for everyone's pets!! And if you order in the next 15 minutes, you'll also get a free copy of Uncle Charlie's Photo-Drama of Creation, signed by the Big Cheese himself! For the love of God just send me your credit card number now!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Posting updated link to highly ironic Awake! article:

The Manipulation of Information

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102000442?q=The+Manipulation+of+Information&p=par

Awake!, June 22, 2000, pp. 4-8

It is interesting that WT writers use all the propaganda techniques dissected in this article; they use them often, regularly and very skillfully.

To my mind the deliberate and knowing use of techniques of manipulation proves willful and malicious intent on the part of the WT leadership.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

They just can't look at themselves in the mirror can they...

Related post I made a month ago:

http://jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/239353/1/Funny-How-These-Hitler-Quotes-Align-Closely-With-How-The-WTS-Operates

• 00DAD
    00DAD

LG, good point and thanks for the link. I'll take a look.

Actually, I believe the WT leaders are fully aware of what they are doing. As a result, they are morally culpable for their actions. This is evil by definition.

But they have trained their followers to not "look at themselves [JW's as a religion and WT leaders in particular] in the mirror" through the use of the very propaganda techniques the pretend to malign. It's so hypocritical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit