Who Are Your Past Circuit Overseers? It's a small world..

by mentallyfree31 260 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bigmac
    bigmac

over in the UK in the late 60's, we had the man who banged the gong for J Arthur Rank films.

KEN RICHMOND

stayed with my parents a few times

yep, thats our man.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Latest guy here in UK - David Rastell. Retired, probably about 70 but I have seen his name mentioned on here in the past.

George

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I cannot believe how bad my memory is....I only remember the ones who had a significant impact on my life.

Arnie and Rusty Erickson - dated their son Kent my teenage years - our families were really close.

Don Arnoux - He performed my marriage ceramony - I loved his wife Rosie

Don Emshoff - One of my closest friends for many years. He was our D.O. in WI and then moved to CO when we did in '81. He was our D.O.in CO and then our C.O. When he was removed he lived with us for quite a while and if he wasn't living with us he was just with us. He was a good guy, aside from the fact that he only associated with thin, attractive, young sisters (did not matter if they were married or not). Now that I am 45, he probably would have nothing to do with me (he would probably say I was an old hag)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Magwitch, check your pm

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly
    I also remember John Crispin was the DO for a while. I believe he was from California.

John Crispin is in RI/MA area right now. He is heading to Brooklyn this weekend to help with the Elder's School for around 6 weeks. The WTS has had him and Mella (his wife) traveling primarily the northeast for 4-6 weeks at a time while he facilitated the Elder's school.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

In New Zealand many years ago, 1970s

a bloke from east germany called Gunther Matsura i think that's how it's spelt.

• karter
    karter

Finallysomepride:

I remember Gunter Matsura well ,last heard of (In the early 80's) he was liveing in Austria.

Nice guy i liked him alot.

Do you remember "Han's Hubler''?

Karter.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Magwitch:

I was at a C.A. 6 months ago where Don Emshoff was chairman for the Saturday program. He's a sort of smiley, happy go lucky fella! Still being used on C.A. parts.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Does Lou Razor ring a bell with anyone? If so what is your opinion of him? I think he & his wife Aloma (?) are currently serving in Colorado.

• wobble
    wobble

Hey St. Georgie of England,

Dave Rastell was the C.O on my circuit when I walked away in 2008, so I guess he has moved on by now, one of the M.S in our Congo. knew him from his youth, when we heard he was coming the M.S said "Oh he's O.K he was on my first Judicial...." at the time I did not know this guy had been before a judicial, let alone more than once !

Rastall seemed like a typical society man to me, he did not have a clue who I was in the Congo. as by then I was not an Appointed man, and I bet I never appeared as blip on his radar as I had been inactive for a year or so when he turned up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit