Who Are Your Past Circuit Overseers? It's a small world..

by mentallyfree31 260 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Haha, By the Book Cook.

Blondie, I remember Lyman, wow Balzer is WAY back there. You been around as long as me I guess!

Anybody remember Daryl Haircut Holmen? A real putz; he would offer to cut the brothers hair before CA parts if he thought it was too long.

P

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

A few Circuit Overseers from the U.S. over the past 30 years or so:

• Dave Mraz
    • Lyman Pinard
    • Joshua Steelman
    • Bob Coleman
    • Chuck Waller
    • Bob Sallee
    • Arnold Erickson
    • Charles Johnson
    • Kevin Wright
    • Henry Bennett
    • Jerome Henry
    • Lawrence Fix
  • Room 215
    Room 215

Some old-timers: Angelo Catanzaro, Charles Homolka, Ferd Crouse, John Mansavage, Gene Barnett, Floyd Addams

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Catanzaro...had him. Gene Barnett- married to someone I know

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

here's one, this guy was aiming for the top and made such a name that he's on the running for the gubberning body.

-->Mario Beltrami, currently a district overbeer.

zealot, company man.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Some more Brits..

1] eccentrics

Ken Wildig, John Blaney, Richard Carter, Albert Broad, Richard Cullen

2] Dull Company Men

Dennis Dutton, Mike Seidler, ..others have faded from memory

3]Old fashioned hardliners

Ted Wright, - Ernie Beaver, Clifford Hensman

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I would love any info on one last name of Krifassi..could be spelled different.Please pm me if you know ANYTHING about him.Thanks in advance.New England area.USA

• St George of England
    St George of England

BluesBrother

I remember John Blaney (just), he became a DO according to my mother. Don't know RICHARD Carter but well remember David Carter of cream cakes fame. He hailed from Mansfield in Nottinghamshire originally I believe. Albert Broad stayed with us about 1956 ish, he had an old Austin 7 at the time.

I also remember Cullen, Dutton and Seidler. I think Mike Seidler had a friend called Godfrey Bint who became a missionary in Africa. He was in the Yearbook a couple of years or so ago.

George

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Anyone remember Dave Crispin? I was a kid when he was around always liked him but that was from a child's point of view.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

St George.....Yes, it was David Carter that I meant. He was the one who turned his Circuit Assembly items into hilarious audience discussions with "shout outs" from the audience. His comedy timing was superb..

I only spoke to him once off stage and he seemed a totally different person to his on stage persona.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit