Damage Control on Secret Societies

by alice.in.wonderland 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"You didn't answer the question.....

What is the WTS's Truth..... it's 'good news or gospel' if you will

What do we mean when we say 'its the TRUTH'?"

The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society is Bible truth and pure teachings, the truth about God, the origin of reality: the natural world and the physical universe. As far as accurate knowledge of truth is concerned are you wanting me to put different scriptures together: speak a pure language and demonstrate accurate knowledge of truth?

For then I shall give to peoples the change to a pure language, in order for them all to call upon the name of Jehovah, in order to serve him shoulder to shoulder.’ Zephaniah 3:9

• yknot
    yknot

Nope....

That isn't the 'TRUTH'

Perhaps it is what you think or feel is the 'truth' but it isn't the WTS 'Truth'......

The proper definition can be found on the CD.....

(You do have the 2009 CD right?....... if not let me know I will post a link where you can download it)

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I have the CD.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This is fun

• yknot
    yknot

I wonder what else she doesn't know.....

When I was growing up knowing that explanation was as important as knowing to call upon Jehovah during a demon attack!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AIW..... I still strongly suggest you read through our history era by era.

In fact we haven't had this level of change since Rutherford started ditching Chuck's interpretations!

Learning how we were formed and refined will only help strengthen your resolve to uphold Jehovah's righteous ways!

Not to mention that Woodworth had some really good ideas for FS!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Ynot : I want the link :-)

Oh and I also post on MSN, and AOL and Yahoo. See Im smart.

Oh and here is the truth

http://www.whatisthetruth.com

or is it?

or Alice style

Definitions of truth on the Web:

• a fact that has been verified; "at last he knew the truth"; "the truth is that he didn't want to do it"
    • conformity to reality or actuality; "they debated the truth of the proposition"; "the situation brought home to us the blunt truth of the military threat"; "he was famous for the truth of his portraits"; "he turned to religion in his search for eternal verities"
    • accuracy: the quality of being near to the true value; "he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"; "the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
    • United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
      wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• La Vérité is a 1960 French film directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_(film)

• In particle physics, flavour or flavor is a quantum number of elementary particles. In quantum chromodynamics flavor is a global symmetry. In the electroweak theory, on the other hand, this symmetry is broken, and flavor changing processes exist.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_(quantum_number)

• Consolation was a Dutch death metal/grindcore band from the Zaanstreek that formed in 1989. They released three full-length albums through Displeased Records and were called the Dutch "Gods of Grind" ; at their peak, in the late 1990s, they were one of the highest rated metal bands in The ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_(Consolation_album)

• All for You is the seventh studio album (tenth overall) by American R&B-pop singer Janet Jackson, released in the United States on April 24, 2001 ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_(Janet_Jackson_Song)

• TheTruth.com is an anti-smoking campaign in the United States. The campaign is run by the American Legacy Foundation and funded by US tobacco companies under the terms of the Master Settlement Agreement. TheTruth.com uses Web, print and television to get its message across.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_(advertising)

• The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) is an SA and a EP album by Limp Bizkit, released on May 2 2005 internationally and a day later in North America. The album has sold over 1 million copies worldwide.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_(Limp_Bizkit_song)

• "The Truth" is the nineteenth episode of Seinfeld. The episode was the second episode for the show's third season. It aired on September 25, 1991.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_(Seinfeld)

• The Truth is a film released in 2006
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_(2006_film)

• "Truth" is a song by post grunge band Seether. It is the third track and second single from their album Karma and Effect.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_(Seether_song)

• 'The Truth is a play in four acts by Clyde Fitch, first performed in 1906 (some sources say 1907).
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_(play)

• "The Truth" is the title of a country music song written by Brett James and Ashley Monroe, and recorded by two different artists. It was first recorded by Trent Willmon on his 2008 album Broken In, and one year later by Jason Aldean on his album Wide Open. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_(Trent_Willmon_song)
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

If it smells like a troll...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A truth presented by Satan himself is just as true as a truth stated by God.

Do you agree with this statement?

Chris

• Heaven
    Heaven

The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society is Bible truth

Incorrect. The Christian Holy Bible defines truth as Jesus Christ.

• tec
    tec

Heaven -

Yknot - I don't know how the WTS defines truth. I didn't know they had a specific definition. Now I'm curious about it. I'll wait until Alice looks it up and posts it, though.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit