Damage Control on Secret Societies

by alice.in.wonderland 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

mrsjones5 I wasn't referring to you. I could pull up some highly offensive content that would be offensive to anyone (if it their religion). If historical facts about a religion offend some, history is what it is.

• SisoNoSiso
    SisoNoSiso

AIW, if history is what it is, why does your religion work so hard at revising its own?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Alice,

Please, please....I'm begging you.....Just say what you want to say without all the excess verbiage and cut-and-pasting.

Now to the topic:

"Damage Control on Secret Societies".

Do you know how decisions are made in the Organization?

No, you don't. Because you ( very few, actually ) have never been invited to any Governing Body Sessions. And because you refuse to read anything from someone who HAS been there. If you weren't AFRAID to really investigate, you would find out that the last thing used to make decisions in a Governing Body Session is holy spirit.

( See how short, simple and easy to understand this post is? )

• SisoNoSiso
    SisoNoSiso

I loved this portion of AIW's initial post:

"members of the top ranks manage to "set themselves apart," thereby stimulating "the lower ranks to the effort necessary to reach the exalted degrees." The danger inherent in such groups is obvious. Those in the lower echelons may be completely unaware of the real objectives of the organization."

He couldn't have described his own religion's hierarchy better if he tried.

• SisoNoSiso
    SisoNoSiso

This AIW guy's a trip. Please don't leave this forum. Keep up the good work. I need a good laugh.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Alice,

Please, please....I'm begging you.....Just say what you want to say without all the excess verbiage and cut-and-pasting.

Now to the topic:

"Damage Control on Secret Societies".

Do you know how decisions are made in the Organization?

No, you don't. Because you ( very few, actually ) have never been invited to any Governing Body Sessions. And because you refuse to read anything from someone who HAS been there. If you weren't AFRAID to really investigate, you would find out that the last thing used to make decisions in a Governing Body Session is holy spirit.

( See how short, simple and easy to understand this post is? )"

I've also asked people to tell me what ever they want without all the insidious judgmental remarks, insults, name calling, profanity: all that does is indicate a person is intellectually bankrupt with little next zero to logic to back an argument. And someone has the nerve to call me a troll.

If a person has Jehovah's holy spirit they know the Governing Body (the administrative position) isn't corrupt because that's a fundamental channel God operates through. If you care less about God be honest and admit it. Reciting the twisted garbage you hear from liars like Ray Franz isn't going to help.

• yknot
    yknot

AIW......

You are not on a forum that is based on ignorance.....

So lets start by determining just how 'learned' you are about the religion you profess.

Starter question:

What is the WTS 'truth'?

• SisoNoSiso
    SisoNoSiso

AIW, reciting the twisted garbage you hear from liars on Governing Body isn't doing you much good, either. The more you post their message of hate, the more you reveal how morally bankrupt your religion and its leaders are.

• SisoNoSiso
    SisoNoSiso

AIW wrote:

"If a person has Jehovah's holy spirit they know the Governing Body (the administrative position) isn't corrupt because that's a fundamental channel God operates through."

I know a Catholic who says he has the Holy Spirit and that his church is the channel God operates through. Yet you say the same thing. Who do I believe?

See how ridiculous your reasoning is? Wake up. Come into the light of truth.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"If you care less about God be honest and admit it. "

Excuse me???????

Where in my post did you get the idea that I don't care less about God?

Also, you didn't address my question: How many Governing Body Sessions have you been invited to? Could you walk into Bethel and ask to sit in on one?

And for the record, I have not judged you, or name-called or used profanity with you. Yet you just did that with me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit