Damage Control on Secret Societies

by alice.in.wonderland 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

but if he was at all inspired by the occult, his studies would have led to the development of an organization like the Theosophical Society, not the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.

Just because some one says it it a book that supports your point of view doesn't make it correct. This particular conclusion sounds like a supposition by the author and contains no direct support in the following information that I saw. It is still very possible, in fact probable, based on the symbology of early publications that he was in fact influenced by occult teachings. Although he may have simpley coopted the symbology for his own personal philosophy, they symbols still have a very clear origin and, in the case of freemasonery as an example, still in use.

The fact that the WTS has refined both the look and substance of thier belief structure since, does not support the idea of being Gods annoited voice. Especialy when compared to how all religions evolve in their look and dogma over time. In fact most of the older more well established religions have a MUCH more stable system of belief and changes, when they occur, do so over a longer period of time than in the WTS. It does however support the idea that they are no more than a organization of men and respond in a similar fashion to other organizations like them.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

AIW wrote: "If you're active as one of Jehovah's Witnesses fine. I'm a baptized publisher and I attend the South Main Congregation. What Hall do you go to and what is your name? [email protected] I can provide that information to you. Nothing is more offensive than someone masquerading as one Jehovah's Witnesses."

What country is this in and precisely what state/county/parish/hell just give us the address of the KH. I'm sure they'd love to know you're fellowshipping with apostates. For the record, you are a piss-poor JW apologist. You can't even answer Yknot's question. Hell, you can't answer any question about JW doctrine without copy and pasting it off something. That's called plagerism btw.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

The Spanish congregation on Regg Drive?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Soldier77

There is no need to post someone's email addy on a public forum where spam spiders can glean it.

If you need to give it to someone, you could PM it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BlackSheep/Chris..

I believe AIW already publicly posted the Email address..

It`s fair game now..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected]

I punched it in..It does`nt exist..

• Black Sheep
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Chris..

Now I`m being prompted to install a program to retrieve that email address..

I can`t be bothered..LOL!!..

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“What country is this in and precisely what state/county/parish/hell just give us the address of the KH. I'm sure they'd love to know you're fellowshipping with apostates. For the record, you are a piss-poor JW apologist. You can't even answer Yknot's question. Hell, you can't answer any question about JW doctrine without copy and pasting it off something. That's called plagerism btw.”

Plagiarism is quoting or the rendering of another particularly, copyrighted information without citing the source. Yknot thinks I need to provide some kind of qualifying information that indicates I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. This a discussion board where people openly use profanity and regularly engage in malignant inflammatory hate speech. I'm under no obligation to display any God-like qualities here. If Yknot was really a Witness he would at least have figured this much.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I'm under no obligation to display any God-like qualities here.....AIW

You have God-Like qualities?..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit