Damage Control on Secret Societies

by alice.in.wonderland 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"If a person has Jehovah's holy spirit they know the Governing Body (the administrative position) isn't corrupt because that's a fundamental channel God operates through."

Prove the Governing Body is God's only channel of communication toDAY.

• SisoNoSiso
    SisoNoSiso

Palm, in the WT world they are allowed to name-call and slander and deceive at will, calling it Theocratic Warfare Strategy. But when someone on the outside does it, they're the first ones to play the victim card.

Also, it isn't necessary for you to call them names. As you have seen, they will imagine it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Alice from HypocriteLand

The moral hypocrisy, lies and cynicism from some here toward Jehovah's Witnesses

are so low and perverse you'd probably deny the Holocaust like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if people would believe it.

I've also asked people to tell me what ever they want without all the insidious judgmental remarks, insults,

name calling, profanity: all that does is indicate a person is intellectually bankrupt with little next zero to logic to back an argument.

And someone has the nerve to call me a troll.

Both posts are from you..

You have no problem insulting people..Or crying victim when it suits you..

Watchtower World produces Hypocrites..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Both posts are from you..

You have no problem insulting people..Or crying victim when it suits you..

Watchtower World produces Hypocrites.."

And what religion do you belong to OUTLAW or are you athiest of agnostic?

Don't tell me you're so mentally deficient and your head is so full of apostate junk you don't know...that's not an excuse.

• yknot
    yknot

Again I ask.....

Can you tell us what is the WTS 'Truth'........

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Again I ask.....

Can you tell us what is the WTS 'Truth'........"

You would have to tell me something about what you believe in the context of a supreme being for me to answer the question.

• poppers
    poppers

From AIW: If a person has Jehovah's holy spirit they know the Governing Body (the administrative position) isn't corrupt because that's a fundamental channel God operates through.

Like palmtree said, prove it. Doesn't all of this boil down to this belief? Where's the proof to back up this assertion? Which leads me to a comment I made in reference to "God's true ogranization" on another of your threads: The belief that God must have one true organization on Earth is only an assumption. Taking other people's assumptions as facts makes you a fool and sets you up to be manipulated. Taking your own assumptions as facts makes you willfully ignorant. What do you say for yourself on my questions and statements?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And someone has the nerve to call me a troll.

Damn Skippy, I call them like I see them.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If a person has Jehovah's holy spirit they know the Governing Body (the administrative position) isn't corrupt because that's a fundamental channel God operates through

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

• yknot
    yknot

You would have to tell me something about what you believe in the context of a supreme being for me to answer the question

I am an active JW....... Jehovah-Father, Jesus-Son, Holy Spirit- Jah's active force.

So I am sure you discern the importance of displaying accurate knowledge in your answer to my question

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit