Perhaps Had a " Ghost " Experience the Last 6 weeks on a Job ? You tell me

by flipper 86 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

This is all specualtion and possible explantions for things. This board has a long history of mocking anyone who believes in afterlife experiences. If it didn't happen to them, it is not possible, they feel.

I don't think that's the reason. I've never had sex with a man, but I am reasonably sure it happens. It's more along the lines of rejecting one supernatureal unproveable belief and trading it for another.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I'd say someone is playing a trick on you, Mr. Flipper. Ask me about exploding light bulbs... it was funny the first couple of times...

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've seen shadow people, but I didn't know that is what they are called. Just out of the corner of my eye, I'd see something move. I'd look at the area straight on and see nothing.

I was guessing at the time that it was just the moisture moving over my eye, but it is more like flickering that tears wouldn't do.

I've also had other experiences.

I have a couple of dreams a year that occur just before the event makes the news. Who knows how many of my dreams that don't make the news actually happen?

One was the C-5 going down in Dover, DE. The next day, it went down a mile from where we lived and it was on the news.

The most recent one was of a father killing his family and then setting the house on fire. It was a very disturbing dream and felt so real as I dreamed it.

It came out in the news the next day that it happened in California at about the same time that I dreamed it.

I had a heavy foreboding feeling the night before my mom's accident. I felt the need to watch her do her evening routine and try to remember it in detail in order to remember her as she was that night.

She had the life changing accident the next day. I was 12.

My daughter, Egg can feel people's spirits, if they are trustworthy or not. She's very accurate and has had no specialized training at all. It's an amazing BS detector that works on strangers before she even meets them.

She will get either a positive or negative feeling off of most people, but not everyone.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I've seen shadow people, but I didn't know that is what they are called. Just out of the corner of my eye, I'd see something move. I'd look at the area straight on and see nothing.

Our peripheral vision is tuned to detect motion much more readily than focused vision. Likely an evolutionary response to alert us possibile incoming danger when our attention is focused elsewhere.

I have a couple of dreams a year that occur just before the event makes the news. Who knows how many of my dreams that don't make the news actually happen?

Time is a funny thing. We can make it speed up or slow down. We don't know it onlyu moves in one direction (as far as we can tell).

• upnorth
    upnorth

When my children were in their early teens they shared a paper route. They mentioned several times of seeing shadow people out and about while they were delivering the news papers. There was never any interaction with the shadows.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It is possible that the building has old wiring and the lights flicker when the cold wires start conducting lights and encounter resistance and poor insulation. They stop flickering after they warm up because warm wires just conduct better. It's possible that the problem went away when some maintenance person fixed some outlet or replaces some flourescent starter or something.

I can't help it, I have to go there- either that or Big Foot is sneaking in behind you and playing with the breakers.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Flipper,

I had a paranormal experience when I was seven years old and it scared the hell out of me and I had another one when I was an adult so I do believe in ghosts.

As far as what you experienced, it is possible that it is paranormal especially in view of the history of the place you mention. It it were just some other newer run-of-the-mill office space I might not think so. Others have mentioned it may have something to do with the lights needing to be replaced. If you have another such experience I would then see about replacing the lights and THEN if it continues you just might have yourself a ghost. Hey, if it becomes famous enough we might all see it featured on one of those programs!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

It it were just some other newer run-of-the-mill office space I might not think so.

Why would ghosts prefer older places with history?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Notverylikely,

Supposedly, they hang around places where they had a connection in life.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Supposedly, they hang around places where they had a connection in life.

If they don't know anything and are confused, how would they know to go there? That's what the zombies did in Dawn of the Dead. Except they all went to the mall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit