Perhaps Had a " Ghost " Experience the Last 6 weeks on a Job ? You tell me

by flipper 86 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

In old buildings where the electrical wiring is dated, plugging in a high drawing current machine like a vacuum

will cause stress on the circuitry and cause lights to flicker.

The problem may with fluorescent lighting may worsen when the bulbs

themselves are on their last legs.

If you mention to the owners of the building or the tenants occupying the office

that the bulbs need to be replaced they may look after it for you or you can simply change them yourself,

the bulbs are relatively cheep. If you change the bulbs and they still flicker, there is most likely a weakness

in the electrical circuit involving the lights themselves Fluorescent lights have transformers built into them

that can also go out ( there's usually a strong humming noise to them when they do )

• Think About It
    Think About It

Threaten to play System of a Down music if it keeps messing with you. If the enity keeps bothering you, let him have it full blast until he cries uncle.

P.S...Wear something in & over your ears to keep from driving yourself nuts.

Think About It

• Violia
    Violia

ok, I just listened to "chop suey" by System of Down"., For sure, I'd run out of that building like my hair was on fire.

• cult classic
    cult classic

"An aquaintance of mine recommended me to " talk " to it and explain my purpose."

Flipper Why would a ghost need you to explain your purpose? Haven't they been watching you?

"I also told them that the things JWS had taught us were wrong so not to be afraid."

Voilia what in the world are they afraid of? You mean even on the other side the WTS has the power to deceive? They should be coming back giving you some encouragement if you ask me...... not that you did ask me..... lol

I'm not saying these experiences aren't supernatural. But I find it hard to believe that spirits need us to appease them or provide them with answers. If we need to soothe and calm them then the other side must not be a gateway to a higher existence.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

cult: I suspect you may be making a lot of assumptions about what people know and don't know after they die (assuming we survive at all). Some would say University is a gateway to higher understanding but if we judged it solely on those who dropped out or had just got there we would perhaps not be doing it justice :)

• cult classic
    cult classic

gromit your suspicions are wrong. I make no assumptions. I have no idea about what people know or don't know after they die.

• Violia
    Violia

CC

There are those who believe that the explantion for ghosts etc are these entites are confused . The line of thought is if you do not believe in an afterlife and you awake from death, you may be very confused. Some so confused that they cannot pass on through the light, as they call it. It is a common explantion for ghosts and other spirit entites. It is spirit entites who cannot for whatever reason make the transition to the other side .

This is all specualtion and possible explantions for things. This board has a long history of mocking anyone who believes in afterlife experiences. If it didn't happen to them, it is not possible, they feel.

• dissed
    dissed

Flipper -

You forgot to ask, "And would you like to come to our Apostafest in Tahoe and watch me dance naked?"

For me too, when we had my janitorial business, we would encounter some strange things at night. Usually, we just blamed the demons.

One stood out as unique.

I was polishing a floor at a retail store in Sunnyvale, when an object came off the shelf and broke. My thinking, I must have bumped it or it was poorly placed. As soon as I turned off the buffer, the manager came out of the office and said, "I see you met our Ghost". She then said, it also re-arranges all my papers every night, usually stacking them on the floor. I thought she was kidding me and I laughed. She then said firmly, "No its true!" I laughed harder. At that moment, a small can of paint exploded on the shelf. We all turned to see the lid go high into the air, land on the floor, and roll to within a foot from me. I said, "Okay?" She said, "See, I told you" I'm not exagerating this story, my wife witnessed this as well.

Interestingly, this was right across from a Toys r Us which was getting national media attention for something very similar. It was labeled the 'Earthquake Ghost'.

I was also called into corporate by the operations VP to hear my side of the story. They were concerned with possible negative publicity and asked me not share my side publicly.

At the time, it was the demons, of course. But now, not sure what it was. But it was something.

• cult classic
    cult classic

"This board has a long history of mocking anyone who believes in afterlife experiences."

I don't know about the long history on the board but thanks for the explanation. I repeat what I said above:

"I'm not saying these experiences aren't supernatural."

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Threaten to play System of a Down music if it keeps messing with you. If the enity keeps bothering you, let him have it full blast until he cries uncle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit