Perhaps Had a " Ghost " Experience the Last 6 weeks on a Job ? You tell me

by flipper 86 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I was electrocuted years ago ( 1989 ) by a copper wire sticking out of a ceiling in a High School boiler room while removing asbestos off a boiler tanks. Went from one shoulder across my chest into the other shoulder down the arm. Quite a scare. I took a 5 minute break to collect my thoughts.

MARY & WHITE DOVE- I agree. I think lots of people have had paranormal experiences which can't be explained . I saw a couple of cylindrical orbs while driving home from jobs one night 2 years ago around midnight. About 6 inches in length like a flourescent white light- two of them 15 feet in front of my driving car going across the road in the air. I have NO idea what it was. UFO'S ? Ghosts ? I just don't know. Perhaps Old Flame could tell me . I would be interested if you have a take since you're in the paranormal business Old Flame. Or anybody else who has seen something similar. Just saw them once- never again

• White Dove
    White Dove

Notverylikely,

Please allow me to correct myself. You are absolutely right. The JW's do teach that there are good worldly people out there who deserve to live and not die.

You say, "There is no such thing as ghosts."

JW's say, "There is no such thing as a good worldly person."

Fact: There may be ghosts

Fact: There are good worldly people.

Perfect analogy.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Fact: There may be ghosts

Fact: There are good worldly people.

I don't think the word fact means what you think it means. Perhaps something more along the lines of "it's possible but hundreds of years of searching and analysis have provided absolutely zero verifiable evidence" would be close for that first line.

Perfect analogy.

Except that your fact isn't a fact....

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

What do you mean by verifiable evidence in this context NVL?

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. Here is the latest. Last night I cleaned this same office again as I always do once a week on Thursday night. After entering this office after 15 minutes the lights began flickering AGAIN !! The owner told me he had the electrical fixed this last week. I'm assuming the electrician didn't do an adequate job. Or else the alleged " ghost " is showing it has more power than the electrician ! LOL ! I tried talking to it before I left - but no answer. So at this point I'm going with - the electrician screwed up and didn't fix the problem. I'll let the rest of you debate this one out ! LOL !Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• awildflower
    awildflower

I think your ghost friend was happy to see you Are you alone when you go clean? Does it scare you? Of course your a grown man and probably don't easily scare. I would have freaked out whether I believe in ghosts or not! I'm a big baby

• flipper
    flipper

AWILDFLOWER- Yes, I usually al;ways work alone in the wee hours of the morning- except on Sunday nights when my 25 yr.old son works for me. I really enjoy the company as it gets a little boring always working by myself. But the money is decent and worth it. Yeah- I'm not scared of very much - but I do open my eyes working nights if I'm ever in an area where there is crime. Humans make me more nervous than ghosts actually. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit