Perhaps Had a " Ghost " Experience the Last 6 weeks on a Job ? You tell me

by flipper 86 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

OLD FLAME- Thanks for the links to your website. I betyou've had some interesting experiences my friend. When I have more time I'll read more on your website in the next day or two. Been awfully busy ! Thanks again, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• John Doe
    John Doe

So, is ghost hunting going to be combined with big foot boogie man hunting now?

• flipper
    flipper

JOHN- Nah, I'll leave the ghosthunting to paranormal experts. I'm more experienced with the Bigfoot phenomena. Actually touched footprints and heard Sasquatch vocalizations . More familiar with that out here in the Sierra mountains. I'll stick with what I know

• Mary
    Mary

Since no one knows for sure what happens when we die, I don't think any of us can really judge someone else's experience, primarily because we weren't there. Yes, I think alot of paranormal sightings have a rational explanation, but I also know of cases where there really isn't a rational explanation. Does that mean that someone who has an experience is either crazy, paranoid, off their meds, or just liars looking for attention? I remember one poster on here a long time ago sneering at ButtLight for her paranormal experiences that she had going on in her home. When asked what it would take to make him a believer, he stated that he'd have to see something for himself. The irony of that statement though, is that if he did that, others like him, who refuse to acknowledge even the possibility that there's something beyond this life, would start to mock him just as he had mocked others. I think the jury's still out on this one folks.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Anyone who makes fun of people and belittles them for exploring and believing in ghosts sound just like JW's saying that the only good worldly person is a dead one.

But, lo' and behold! There be good worldly folks here!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm one of those people that has a dead on intuition for electrical problems. You can't always know when you're wrong, but man, when you get it right, it's like 120 volts shooting through you.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

notverylikely you are a fruitcake nut job !

Yeah, I kinda figured name-calling was about the best you could do.

Anyone who makes fun of people and belittles them for exploring and believing in ghosts sound just like JW's saying that the only good worldly person is a dead one.

That's not accurate analogy at all.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I'm one of those people that has a dead on intuition for electrical problems. You can't always know when you're wrong, but man, when you get it right, it's like 120 volts shooting through you.

I've been hit with almost 20000 volts :)

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I always thought volts went across something and amps through? :)

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I always thought volts went across something and amps through? :)

Bingo. Most people have been hit with 1000 volts or more, like a static shock from dragging your feet across the carpet. Volt's don't kill, amps kill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit