Perhaps Had a " Ghost " Experience the Last 6 weeks on a Job ? You tell me

by flipper 86 Replies latest jw friends

• cult classic
    cult classic

ok coolbeans.... waiting.

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. ! Well- Now I kind of feel stupid for posting this thread like I have egg on my face ! LOL ! I talked to the owner of the architect office I clean and he said they HAVE been having electrical problems in the office the last month or so with the lights flickering even in day time. Before I cleaned last Thursday they had electricians come in and fix the problem and hopefully it will stop the flickering lights for good.

But my customer was thankful I called and that I was concerned and looking out for their office. He explained to me that it could have developed into a dangerous situation - so they definitely wanted to get the problem fixed .

So- In answer to how I'm leaning now ? I'm off the fence people ! It's just an electrical problem ! LOL !

That being said- I still believe that OTHER people have had legitimate experiences that are supernatural like some of you experienced here - so I'm open to believing that supernatural experiences DO happen- just not this time with my experience

• White Dove
    White Dove

It's good science to want to find out the truth of the matter, even if the answer is no or is one you wouldn't expect.

Forgot to mention that I also feel someone touch my arm, shoulders, or back sometimes when no one is there. I thought it was my clothing shifting. It didn't seem so those times.

Also, once in a while I will feel someone sit on the end of the bed, but no one is there.

Still figuring out all of this. It's intriguing, to be sure, no matter what the cause is.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Mr. Flipper,

You may not know it but I am a ghost hunter. Yes just like the ones you see on television. I have had many encounters with the paranormal and I have evidence logged. I have photos and EVP's to prove the afterlife.

Just because the building is having electrical issues and I also have worked in the construction field for 35 years and self employed for the better part of it. But it is an old building it is the kind we ghost hunters love to investigate. So if you want to see some pictures online of some spirits that I have come into contact with please all of you are welcome to go look. It is at

www.myspace.com/shastaparanormal

I am not far from you Mr. flipper I am in Redding just up the road a piece from you......

Most spirits are calm and do not hurt people. Why they are there I do not know I have some theories about that. But sometimes we come across evil entities and I call those Demons. I remove these when I encounter them as I also have some pastoral experience too. Hey any questions no matter how silly they may sound I welcome them you can write me at my email addy. it is

[email protected]

Maybe you can go buy a recorder and take it with you when you go there, you ask questions and I promise you if something is there you will get recordings and when you feel like your being watched take some pictures you never know what your going to get.....Happy Ghost Hunting !!!!!

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Perhaps all you needed to do was recite Ohms Law to it? :)

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

In my lifetime, my gut was right most of the time. You can't always know when you are wrong: You would have to get inside the other person's head and people would never be honest enough to tell you what they are REALLY thinking.

That's my question, how do you know you are right if you can't know that you are wrong and if you ask, they won't be honest?

I have photos and EVP's to prove the afterlife.

Nothing like a good lens flare to prove something.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Great to hear the problem was found out, I assumed that it was a electrical problem.

Being in renovation construction myself old buildings that have had their wiring redone and redone again

have shown to have their problems come up.

Embracing logic with reason and ghosts or spiritual aberrations soon quickly disappear.

• oldflame
    oldflame

notverylikely ,

Well Mr. know it all in the paranormal intelligence. Let me say this , I have spent the better part of 35 years researching the paranormal. Paranormal means ( anything that cannot be explained)

You see notverylikely it has come apparent especially since your profile name gives your personality away. and your personality was and is and probably still is run and controlled by the Borg. You are a closed minded person, and I and no one else has to prove anything to anyone. You go look at my photos and then tell me that they are over exposed photos or glare. Not when their faces are right there plain as day light.

I think you are scared, scared of the fact that what you were taught all those years while you were in the Borg has warped your mind, If you were in my area I would take you to a couple of places and I promise you after you leave you will have a different view of the afterlife. You think not ? Well last Thanksgiving my cousin and his wife came for a visit. I was talking to him about my adventures and he said the same thing you say Oh there is no such thing as ghost. You should call him now because he has since bought his own ghost hunting gear and now search for the paranormal like I do . Why ? Because he now believes.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've seen Polaroids of the energy of spirits flowing into or out of a camera. I've also seen pictures (doctored? Probably not in the ones I've seen) of ghostly faces in buildings and walking in forests.

I see "shadow people" in my peripheral vision.

I'm a believer, and it's not harming anyone. It's actually entertaining me:)

It's so nice to be able to explore this stuff without fear.

• peaches
    peaches

i think it was supernatural.....even they have personalities....sounds like you have a friendly one...(peaches...too scared to go to the bathroom now)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit