Perhaps Had a " Ghost " Experience the Last 6 weeks on a Job ? You tell me

by flipper 86 Replies latest jw friends

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

CC:

You did say that " If we need to soothe and calm them then the other side must not be a gateway to a higher existence."

That sounded like an assumption to me ie 'if one thing is true then it MUST be that..." :)

Anyhoo I accept your comment about my suspicions :).

violia: having ventured into this are once or twice already on this forum I would say the opinions expressed on the subject seem a pretty representative cross-section of society in general.

• upnorth
    upnorth

Maybe you are just strange

Florescent light bulbs are strange when you're a stranger

Light bulbs look ugly when you're alone

Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Streets are uneven when you're alone

When you're strange

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

What a great song lol

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Maybe I'm missing something, but you seem to be describing an electrical problem.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Well i think he is describing something happening to the electrics and for some reason the circumstances are leading him to consider that the cause may not be as straightforward as one would think.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OK so what do you think now Flipper?

Mary had some good references to look up..

I have to admit I don't believe in "Ghosts" but I have a hard time explaining the "Shadow People" my husband and I saw.What's funny is after hubby and I finally admitted it to one another we didn't see them anymore....lol

• cult classic
    cult classic

Snoozy - i love shadow people stories. i have a couple of relatives that have seen them. they seem to hide from me. i've looked. they probably don't want to listen to my mouth, i'd have too many questions..... lol

on 1100 a.m. radio there are some scary stories to be heard about them.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

what's a shadow person?

• cult classic
    cult classic

Shadow people (also known as shadow figures, shadow beings, shadow men, or shadow folk) are supernatural shadow-like figures of both modern folklore and paranormalpopular culture that believers describe as dark humanoid forms or evasive specters that are seen mostly in peripheral vision. [ 1 ] [ 2 ]

Gromit - that's just a copy/paste from wiki just for a quick definition. There are lots of experiences out there.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

thanks CC :) I am now better informed :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit