The Witnesses are freaking out

by Sour Grapes 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL Shamus.

Yeah I mean it is beyond ridiculous for the ones who have been in for decades. My family has been in for generations. And they are so amped up. It is so sad. Every bit of news they make into a mountain of evidence. I could just scream.

I wish they could see the cyclical nature of it all............. but they can't.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I bumped into an elder today, and he told me this:

"we can see the conclusion in sight. Yeah, we have been saying that forever, but finally we can literally see that things are about to end - governments are failing, religion is failing...there's no doubt it is going to end very soon.."

But it's always something. It's a series of earthquakes or the economy falling out. The pedophile scandal is getting old and the end is not yet. The Soviet Union, King of the North, is gone and the end is not yet. The two world wars came and went and the end is not yet. Spanish Flu, AIDS, Avian Flu, it all happened and the end is not yet. Sept. 11th, 2001 in the United States- right down the street from Jehovah's people. Surely, that was proof that the end was close.

I ain't singing a new song. Everybody has heard this tune. Do you know that I got an email the other day from a lawyer in the far east saying that his dead client's money was locked up and would go to the government unless the client's American family would come forward? The lawyer said I could claim the money and he could take care of proving I was the rightful heir. All I had to do was provide information so that I never had to go out to the country (Thailand, I think it was) and we would split the money that would just go to the government anyway. So nobody was going to be cheated except the bad government. I point this story out because some of the people must be fooled or these things would stop. Some of the JW's will keep looking around the next corner.

• agonus
    agonus

Check out David Flynn's "Temple at the Center of Time"... the WT could steal some great stuff from that guy... 2012 and prophecy from a Christian POV

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I ain't singing a new song. Everybody has heard this tune. Do you know that I got an email the other day from a lawyer in the far east saying that his dead client's money was locked up and would go to the government unless the client's American family would come forward? The lawyer said I could claim the money and he could take care of proving I was the rightful heir. All I had to do was provide information so that I never had to go out to the country (Thailand, I think it was) and we would split the money that would just go to the government anyway. So nobody was going to be cheated except the bad government. I point this story out because some of the people must be fooled or these things would stop. Some of the JW's will keep looking around the next corner.....OTO

I get about 5-7 of those every week..

Different storys..Different countrys..Tons of money..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Don't buy green banana's..
    just incase.
    lisa

and DEFINITELY dont buy rock hard avocados!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Thanks for the fruit comments - nearly forgot!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Fear mongering is what and how the WTS. became so rich and powerful as an organization, if thats what brought men

what they were looking for, why change what works.

100 years from an elder will be saying the exact same thing why ? Interpersonal human psychology does not change.

Every elder at a hall is going to say and speak the words that he has been instituted to say by the head corporation.

If they don't all their status, privilege and power in the hall gets removed.

• shamus100
    shamus100

TTO,

They will see what they really are - absolutely nothing in the world.

• millions now living are dead
    millions now living are dead

some brother commented how thankful we should all be that Jehovah has not

yet brought Armageddon because how many would not be here today.

Typical Emotional Wirecrossing.

Mil

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Sure would be nice if Jehovah would jump in and save the Gulf, it's not much to ask, is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit