The Witnesses are freaking out

by Sour Grapes 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• geevee
    geevee

When I was a kid in the 60's they used to say it is just around the corner..... then some bright spark changed it to "it not around the corner any more, we are stading right in front, it is staring us headon"...

Fear and Guilt... it never changes.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Me to Mom, "Do you really think that after telling your seven year old about the silly young girls in our congregation getting married and having babies so close to the end, quoting some scripture about "Woe to the suckling babe ...", that fifty years later, when some of these 'girls' are great grandmothers, that you would still have a shred of credibility left?"

Mom to me, "I never said that!"

• tripod;)
    tripod;)

The end is at least 6 months out. I have it on good authority. The CO said after the talk that he was looking forward to seeing our hall and all the peoples in six months. Just about laughed out loud.

• Quentin
    Quentin

If it wasen't so sad, it would be funny...times are changing, as thsy always do...nothing more, nothing less...

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    I'm telling you, the whole 2012 thing is going through the JWs.

It is?

Enlighten me, because I've never heard ANY JW's say anything about 2012 and the Big-A.

Judge Dread

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

2012 highly doubt will be the 'end' BUT BUT BUT, some interesting things about it..........

supposedly that's the date of the 'new age', and i think that when Jesus was born, that was the date of the last age. Also......a perfect alignment of the planets, which scientists say the gravitational pull 'could' do something to earth, even small chance of reverseing the north and south pole.

Will be interesting to see what happens if anything.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Let em' freak out...it'll keep them busy.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    which scientists say the gravitational pull 'could' do something to earth, even small chance of reverseing the north and south pole.

Hmmm.....

Get that from NASA did you, Endof?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    My family has been in for generations.

Is that two overlapping gener.............?

Oh forget it!

George

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

They have been freaking out since the religions inception.

I am so grateful I do not even have to fake interest, to go, to get caught up in a lie anymore. Free of it all.

I LIVE my life. I have a real future to look forward too and enjoy - not some stupid pie in the sky bullcrap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit