DC 2010 Releases and info

by JWFreak 77 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They wasted 44 minutes trying to prove "a generation" being the group whose lives intersect with those who saw the beginning. And, if you just look at the scripture, it takes only two minutes to prove that it is a complete lie.

At least we get to know what is coming out as apostates long before most active witlesses get their paws on it.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

What "4 modern presidents"?

Perhaps Carter, Clinton, Bush 1 and Bush 2? The obvious flaws is that the Presidents have term limits, yet the GB say they are appointed for rulership until the end of the 1000 year reign when Jesus hands back the Kingdom.

• Gayle
    Gayle

What should we name this two- generations, two-fold anointed group. The new old farts and the way-old near dead old farts?

• jam
    jam

It,s unbelievable that those brain dead people continue in digesting the crap that come from

these lunatics. When my daughter and her husband come to visit , his words, pop things have change since

you left, when are you coming back (out since 1987) the end is near. I look at him and just shake my head..

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The "out of darkness" dvd is a rather ironic title, a religious fraud as The WTS that has had a world wide child abuse scandal afflicting them, The UN scandal, still thousands have died due to the stupid blood policy, and they have the audacity to speak about coming out of darkness!

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i dont know why they think they can controll 7 miilion people.there are many intelligent ones among them who must be shaking their heads.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

So wait, we now have two annointed groups along with the great crowd. So we have three groups. What scripture supports it? Is there another scripture that talks about the other, other sheep?

I can't wait until the few JW friends I still have try to explain it to me.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

One should take a bag full of these to set off during the talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2VMbMmTpBQ

• cantleave
    cantleave

I want one those Elmos!

• shamus100
    shamus100

What "4 modern presidents"?

Do they mean Russell - Rutherford - Knorr - Franz?

This is really confusing. Do they mean that because the lifespans of all 4 overlapped from 1905-1916, that that is "one generation"? And that "one generation" overlaps with the " current generation" of GB'ers? So you really don't have 2 overlapping generations, you have one smushed up overlapping set of multiple generations which overlaps with another smushed up overlapping set of multiple generations?

The problem with trying to understand something so awfully silly is you will never understand it because you don't have Jehovahs holy patented spirit to understand it. But I have a better idea if you want to understand it - and less time consuming.

Stick your head in a plastic bag and lay there for five minutes. If the brain damage is severe enough, you will understand it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit