DC 2010 Releases and info

by JWFreak 77 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "The "Truth will be revealed" as we make it up..."

GOOD ONE, UpNorth!!

(Watch out; I'm in a really silly mood today...)

"I am curious to hear the arguments for this new generation thing. If this is the best that can come out of the current uh, think tank,..."

Not "think tank", SD-7 ... "STINK" tank!!!!

Zid this icon has just been distracted by flying monkeys

• Mr Moody
    Mr Moody

Thank you JW Freak I shall enjoy teasing my Father in law by dropping that info in conversations, especially as he is giving a talk at this years convention in the North of Britain...Can anyone get us the script for the Drama...... particularly for the lead character.

• pirata
    pirata

"Jehovah's Witnesses Faith in Action -Part 1: Out of Darkness" sounds like a History DVD. If so, it should make for a variety of good discussion topics about the older beliefs, and also to point out anything that was glossed over.

• asilentone
    asilentone

It would be cool if you can scan the pics of the new releases, so I can know where to find them in my parents home next time I go there. Thanks!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Awesome!

A sequel to Preparation.

They should have titled it "Preparation H'

'cause their sticking it in the same place!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Forget outlines and scripts, I want my MP3!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

A book on Jeremiah huh? I won't read it now. I will wait a couple of years until they release the updates, like with the revelation book. If I read it now, i will just be filling my head with "old light". I will wait until the hoy spirit clarifies it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I COULD NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP IF I TRIED

• flipper
    flipper

JW FREAK- I have a feeling that more people are exiting this organization than the WT society is letting on. I don't think they are being honest about the number of those exiting. So the GB and WT leaders are scrambling around trying to cover their a$$e$ with a confusing, muddled explanation of the " generation theory " so as to desperately keep rank and file witnesses dialed in. Problem for them is- nothing will happen. No Armageddon, no time of the end. Only people growing older in one loooooooooong generation of 120 years or more ! Todays infant baby will be said to be of the same generation as Rutherford or Russell . It's ridiculous, and a sad portrayal of cult mind control. Disgusting

• crownboy
    crownboy

If Friday's releases are a lame refutation of evolution, my mom will definitely be handing me the booklets. I'm sure it's going to be only slightly less hilarious than a Jack Chick tract.

The Sunday talk will be interesting. Thankfully, there are brave people on this board who'll do the hard work of sitting through the drivel so we can point out how ridiculous all their fulminations are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit