DC 2010 Releases and info

by JWFreak 77 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Im thinking about these two questions:

• In rough numbers, what is the earliest a person could be born to still be part of 'this generation' jesus talked about (Russell was born around 1850, so it has to be earlier than that)
    • In rough numbers, what is the longest extend 'this generation' could possible have?

Rough numbers mean within the closest decade or whatever.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

... and Jehovah's Witnesses teach that the trinity is confusing ... evidently Jesus meant 2 or more overlapping generations = a generation, nor THAT is confusing.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

(nor = now, sorry for the confusion)

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i know that even since the 70s the gb has been debating about the 1914 paradox.now it has become the gorilla in the room

• bobld
    bobld

What another creation book.Intelligent creator(designer of life).One who creatated animals who would kill another animal that would suffer a slow,sl..............................ow, death.Yeah right a dumb ass.

• belbab
    belbab

I have started a new thread to focus on the new release of the "Jeremiah" Please consider it as a continuation of this thread.

The thread is called "Stealing Watchtower Thunder at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/192979/1/Stealing-Watchtowers-Thunder

belbab

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

@bohm:

I tried to answer those questions at my blog a few days ago: http://zimmerscope.com/Verbisaurus/2010/04/earth-day-doomsday/ (albeit a little tongue-in-cheek).

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Marking!

Great stuff!

Looking forward to miss this convention!

Albert

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Was there a convention this weekend to confirm all this crap

• teel
    teel

Oh man, and my DC just moved from my town. I would have liked to listen how they sweat trying to explain the mess of the generation, but I can't be arsed to travel so far just for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit