DC 2010 Releases and info

by JWFreak 77 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    I'm thinking they're just trying to dazzle the R&F with enough BS that people just throw up their hands and accept it.

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance then baffle em with bullshit

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    New DVD -Jehovah's Witnesses Faith in Action -Part 1: Out of Darkness

"Out of Darkness" sounds like a comedy title.

• undercover
    undercover

Maybe they meant Army of Darkness

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart: shop S-Mart... You got that?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Maybe they meant Army of Darkness

Honey, you got reeeal ugly!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

just beat me too it, Mad Sweeny!

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Thanks for the intel, JWF!

• bohm
    bohm

JWFreak: Thank you very much for the update!

TWO groups of annointed, someone must have found Da Judges old stash of booze!

• Room 215
    Room 215

As I've said here before, I bet that the Jeremiah book is nothing more than a warmed-over series of WT articles from 1979-1980, authored by Freddie Franz. There's nobody there remotely capable of his unique brand of eccentric Bible exegesis. They're left with self-promotion and behavior manipulation as their two remaining cards.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thank you JWFREAK...

Boy I wish I could hear how they are going to explain the Genreation change in person!! They will no doubt be so stinking confusing and make absolutely no sence that no one will be able to follow their line of reasoning (which will of course be DELIBERATE!!)...thus figuring most will conclude that they MUST know better, since they, after all, are the "Faithful Slave"!!

What a joke!! I wonder how many they will lose after the district convention because of this botched up belief?? Hopefully PLENTY!!

We look forward to seeing the outline if you can get your hands on it!!

Thanks for sharing!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit