Coffee Drinkers...... Why do you drink coffee?

by yknot 75 Replies latest jw friends

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Chocked full of demons

joe

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I grew up in a Swedish household. Afternoon coffee was part of every day. I love the smell, and the flavor is comforting. I drink it black with nothing added.

Coffee

• Dagney
    Dagney

I love me a great cuppa. The smell of fresh coffee here at work gets me, but I don't drink it...I've become a terrible snob. Sweet pea turned me on to a Nespresso machine, and that was it for me. I like my coffee better than any other coffee. I have a triple on weekends, and don't really drink it during the week. The aroma of that fresh brewed cup makes me swoon. It doesn't give me the jitters either like drip coffee, I hear there is less caffeine in espresso. That's what I heard anyway.

Why do I drink it? I like it.

• MsDucky
  • MsDucky
    MsDucky
    It doesn't give me the jitters either like drip coffee, I hear there is less caffeine in espresso

Darker roast coffee (as a rule) have less caffiene than the lighter or less roasted coffee.

http://www.coffeedetective.com/how-much-caffeine-in-coffee.html

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I love coffee. Black..I love it with cream and/or sugar, the flavored kinds, the frozen kinds..mmmm

In the morning I look forward to my cup of black coffee in my special cup...., like a comforting ritual.

Coffee doesn't keep me awake, and occasionally I'll have a cup in the evenings to warm up with.

lisa

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When I was in my 20's working a boring factory job they would give us a break at 1pm

and they had a coffee machine. I found the coffee would wake me up and give me energy

to make it through the rest of the day.

From there the addiction spiralled. By the time I was in my 40's I was drinking 32 oz a day.

Most everything I read says coffee is good for you.

If you do certain aggressive physical activities you might want to purge the coffe

from your system.

Coffee is a dieuretic, it causes h20 to leave your cells, since we are mostly water, not having

water in your cells is bad.

If you try to run long distances a mile or more, or exercize vigirously

coffee in your system can cause you

to cramp up, maybe even have a heart attack.

Nowadays for every 8 ounces of coffee I drink I drink 8 ounces of water.

I work midnights so about 2 am I have 16 ounces of coffee. Most days thats all the caffine I have.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I like it so much, sometimes I grow it on my farm.

• designs
    designs

Da Buzzzzz

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am asking because I don't get the appeal!

Blasphemy!!

I drink espresso because it's delicious, makes food taste better, perks me up a little, aids digestion, and is good for my health.

And it's chic to use those tiny cups and spoons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit