Coffee Drinkers...... Why do you drink coffee?

by yknot 75 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I get a headache if I STOP drinking it...

• yknot
    yknot

..... I tried a frozen coffee today....

I bit more yummy but felt like dessert.......or really dressed up frozen 'hot-chocolate'.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I like the smell and taste, generally.

I don't like Starbucks but like Tim's. Hate McDonalds but love the Douwe Egberts brand found in some higher end hotels (best stuff out there)

It helps me multi-task and tweaks the mind. Goes well with a smoke too.

• peaches
    peaches

its good stuff.....

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I love the smell of coffee and have a french press. We have a Krups machine and make cappucinos, nice frothy head sprinkled with cinnamon. PLUS my body needs the caffeine.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I need the caffiene. It is an acquired taste though. I can't remember who, but I read somewhere, someone called it "the vile, bitter brew of Satan." That's true. What I don't like is the wicked coffee breath you get after.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I love the aroma and the taste. I drink it black...hence my name

Coffee

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm a tea person. Love having a cup of hot tea with a drop of creme or gulping down unsweetened ice tea.

Coffee needs to be heavily diluted with sugar and creme to be drinkable.

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

I like tea a lot, especially earl grey but I LOVE my coffee more. My favorites are flavored brews like hazlenut and french vanilla. My hubby bought me a Kurig single cup coffee maker last Christmas and I use it every day! I love the taste and the smell of coffee. I drink it before work and as soon as I get in at the end of the day. Been drinking it since age 11, am 41 now.

Peace, Lilly

• Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit