Coffee Drinkers...... Why do you drink coffee?

by yknot 75 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Love the taste,the aroma.The whole ceremony involved in making a great cup of coffee.BTW Hospital coffee as a rule sucks.Its an affront to coffee everywhere.Try coffee in a Starbucks or another great coffee place.You might like it!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I just love it and can't help it. There is nothing like that aroma and taste! I never believed all those reports of how 'bad' it was. They have been drinking coffee since the middle ages. I like mine at home the best and tend to be disappointed when I have it outside, but I'll drink it anyway even if it is gut-rot, last-resort coffee.

When I was a child and too young for a cup of coffee, my parents would give me a spoonful of sugar dipped in the coffee. Couldn't wait to be a big girl to have my first cup!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Try coffee in a Starbucks or another great coffee place.You might like it!

I would put emphasis on "another great coffee place". I went to Starbucks a few times and didn't like it. One of the few I like is called Java Joe's, but it's a pretty small chain.

W

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Consumer reports put McDonald's Coffee as one of the top five coffee's ahead of Starbucks! Wow! I been drinking McDonald's Coffee and it taste very good.

I drink it black with two splender.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I drink it because I was more or less RAISED on it; as a child I would drink Malzkaffee (a type of coffee made from roasted barley also called Kinderkaffee because it's ok for kids to drink it - no caffeine). That prepares you for the real stuff!

For anyone with any type of German background, there is the whole weekend ritual of Kaffee and Kuchen (cake and coffee), usually on a Sunday afternoon. Then there is the Kaffeeklatsch - coffee and gossip...

• ~Jen~
    ~Jen~

I love the taste! And there's nothing more relaxing for me than having a cup to enjoy in the mornings. Something comforting about it. I also love the energy it gives me before a run lol.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Same as Burns: love the smell and flavor. I like a really strong brew just short of espresso with lots of cream and sugar. Yum

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i love coffee because it makes me feel friggin great. i drink it every 2-3 hours. best legal drug available imo. (i know alcohol is another good legal drug, but i prefer drugs that allow me to function in my every day life.)

• sherah
    sherah

I love coffee, the smell and taste. My favs are Dunkin Donuts and WaWa. Starbucks is ok, it's kind of strong and gets cold fast. I loathe McDonald's coffee, tastes like caffeine flavored water.

• White Dove
    White Dove

McDonald's coffee is great!

I use a French press and Yuban dark roast at home.

Don't add anything to it, just black since age 12.

I started drinking coffee with my grandparents in bed in the mornings when I was 6.

Gramma would put some in a sippy cup and blow on it and add cream and sugar to it so I would like it.

I've not been banned to drink anything I wanted my whole life.

I was raised on everything and learned to respect alcohol at an early age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit