Coffee Drinkers...... Why do you drink coffee?

by yknot 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Because it's FREE for ME... 5 yrs and still counting!!! I'm like Kramer

My wife well deals with Coffee..... I'm trying to get her to sell Booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12jwC65KD70

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Because I enjoy drinking it. And it goes well with a pipe when I decide to have a smoke.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cuz I love it...especially Peet's

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I drink coffee because it wakes me up in the morning , without it I'm usually groggy and a bit listless.

Coffee by the way is been shown to be good for the intellect, making thinking a bit more proficient.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love the taste and it's always better with someone I love or friends who love coffee, too. One of the luxuries and blessings of life. F'sho.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love cool coffee mugs, too.

Jimi Hendrix 12oz Coffee Mug - Buy Jimi Hendrix 12oz Coffee Mug - Purchase Jimi Hendrix 12oz Coffee Mug (Lyon Co, Home & Garden, Categories, Kitchen & Dining, Tableware, Glassware & Drinkware)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why, it's the blood of life, itself! Taste, aroma, kick, goes well with eggs and potatoes in the morning.

The flavor itself wakes me up and makes me smile.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Little White Dove, we do need to have us some coffee, gal. How far away do you live?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I hated coffe when I was younger. I eventually figured out that most folks were making it wrong!
    So many things involved in doing it right, like using fresh grounds, buying 'whole bean' is best (keeps longer), using clean fresh water, not over brewing and extracting too much, removing the filter basket after the brew is done, not leaving the coffee in the pot too long.
    I like good strong coffee. If it's too strong, you can add water. If it's too weak, there's nothing you can do about it! I call over-brewed, weak coffee "brown water"! Blech!
    It's funny that the first kind of coffee I truly fell in love with was espresso. I got my own machines! I admit it. I'm a coffee snob!

V665

• White Dove
    White Dove

FHN,

I'm in Phoenix, AZ :(

Would love to share a pot with you

My door is open to you.

My meals have looked kind of like this the last few days:

Breakfast: Eggs, potatoes O'brien, coffee

Lunch: Steak chalupa

Dinner: Pizza and beer

Not too good, huh?