Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'd really be honored to have a drink with any and all of you. I've met 3 people so far in Phoenix and hope to meet lots more.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Nvrgnbk still owes me a beer! Bastard! Got himself kicked off here just so he didn't have to pay up.

(Teezin' Nate. If I ever get out to the East Coast I'll look you up for a brewski.)

OTWO: I'll gladly have an iced tea with.

My family and I have had the pleasure of imbibing with a few from this board and look forward to meeting many more.

I believe I promised AK-JEFF a bottle of chilled white wine if I ever make it to the midwest again.

My list would definitely land me in a 12 step program if I ever got all the way through it.

Cheers!

om

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Open Mind and I go a long way back, we have never met but we want to. It'll happen one day.

Let's wait and see about Flipper's and others plans for Tahoe Apostafest this summer.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow. This list would be too long.

I might have some that consider me an enemy [I kinda have a habit of saying what I think at inappropriate times here.], but would not object to a beer or pepsi with everyone here. I have often said that the brotherhood starts when one leaves the organization. I believe that. I would crack one with any of you. All of you.

Peace/Namaste

Jeff

• dandingus
    dandingus

SD-7 and Minimus, because I think we have some things in common and similar ways of thinking, so the conversation should be enjoyable.

Or maybe I should switch that to a Jack and Coke, Min?

And I'd certainly take Snowbird up on her RC-Cola! She's a sweetheart.

I would crack one with any of you. All of you.

I agree!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I've been here since 2001 and there are so many that come to mind.

Journey On, Beks, Purplesofa, BTS, Freudian Slip, 144,001, Villabolo, VIII, Mary, Isaacaustin, Sammielee, Nelly136, Twitch, Nathan Natas, llbh, LovelyLil

Undercover, Doug Mason, Gregor, John Doe, Lady Lee, leec, Gymbob, Mustang, Onacruse, Bikerchic, Cameo-d, Moshe, nvrgnbk, Angharad and Simon,

IP_SEC, Jourles, JeffT, Alltimejeff, BFD, Donny, Watson, Tatiana, Journeys Edge, Low-Key Lysmith, SPAZnik, uninformed, sobeit, avishai, no one, A-K Jeff,

finally free, tophat, starting over, John Doe, asilentone, pistoff, Farkel, Aguest, Elsewhere, Comf, 6of9,primate dave, Brocephus, Bizzy Bee, Ninja, Trauma Hound

chickpea, God chic, thinkaboutit, the silence, Mrs. Jones, betterdaze, awildflower, poppers, shamus, ms ducky, littlerockguy, GL Tirebiter, truthseekerIam, Blondie, Scully.

I had quite a few glasses of wine with Frankiespeakin a couple of weeks ago. I hope to meet up with him again.

Um, while I have a need to stay local because of kid responsibilities, a drink with Robdar would be worth the flight!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok one thing no one has mentioned, who's driving??!!

I love you all!!! Mostly. Then there's Doe.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It kinda looks like I'll be driving

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Sacolton, Leaving WT, Baba Yaga, beksbks, Outlaw, Flipper, All Time Jeff, Avishai, Shamus, Leolaia, Oompa... I'm sure I'm leaving out many more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit